Sign of things to come for meisha

PabloBassquez

Favela Don
@Green
Reaction score
image.png I think we have seen this trend before who else thinks this is the end for meisha as far as an Elite fighter..

And lol at that first comment people are savage

Hey, I thought Holly would whoop her.

She is one tough, resilient cookie.

Idk if Miesha will be champion again, but I still think she beats the majority of the division

Ouch...that "faster than a Kardashian on a black guy" comment was terrible.

I don't know. Define "elite". Isn't she ranked 1 still? She's definitely a contender.

DismalCarefreeAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

Something like this would be hard to come back from, but if any one could it's Miesha. Bitch can take a pounding.

Ouch...that "faster than a Kardashian on a black guy" comment was terrible.
I really feel for these public figures in the social media age. I don't understand the need to be so shitty at that expense of other to garner a few giggles.

She has a history of bouncing back.

People should be nicer. Life is short.

Yep Iv seen that before from the likes of Pettis etc. I doubt she will be champ again but it's possible

I think Nunes stole her soul and she'll never be the same. I don't think she's coming back.

I think most of the old guard is going to fade away. The game is moving on

I really feel for these public figures in the social media age. I don't understand the need to be so shitty at that expense of other to garner a few giggles.

there's a place for that kind of humor. When I first began frequenting forums and such they were considered no holds barred sub-forums. (see the Bareknuckle sub here for examples) I'm surprised popular platforms like Twitter and Instagram don't have stricter rules for messages. It has become commonplace though. At this point celebrities of all levels should be used to it.

We'll soon find out if she follows this bit of a trend, where former Champions go on to lose a few in a row.

there's a place for that kind of humor. When I first began frequenting forums and such they were considered no holds barred sub-forums. (see the Bareknuckle sub here for examples) I'm surprised popular platforms like Twitter and Instagram don't have stricter rules for messages. It has become commonplace though. At this point celebrities of all levels should be used to it.
It sucks, but you gotta have thick skin to be on the internet.

No matter what happens to Miesha, no matter if she gets KOed, subbed, or beat down for 5 rounds, no matter how many times in a row she loses, no matter if she loses to Ronda Rousey again, when it's all said and done I will always want to burry my face deep between her ass cheeks.

War Miesha!!!!

Miesha makes my penis want to roar.

Last edited:
Back