Side effects of Testerone supplements?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For anybody who's taken Testosterone supplements, what were the side effects if any. What was the name of the supplments you took and how long did you take them.

I was reading an article and it had a list of "UFC sponsored products", there was a supplment called Alpha Adv Testosterone. This average joe claimed to have taken them, he didn't work out and this was the results.

I don't need them, I was just curious.
results.jpg

ive been on Nebido for TRT for about six weeks due to hypogonadism.

Not a supplement but...

I feel like im 20 regarding sexual drive. Im 31.
Strenght and stamina got better on the gym.

only side effect was sugar cravings.
but that might be caused by other substances ive been taking aswell.

no major side effects.

my T levels are now normal for my age, so i am not suplementing, not on above average levels of T.

For anybody who's taken Testosterone supplements, what were the side effects if any. What was the name of the supplments you took and how long did you take them.

I was reading an article and it had a list of "UFC sponsored products", there was a supplment called Alpha Adv Testosterone. This average joe claimed to have taken them, he didn't work out and this was the results.

I don't need them, I was just curious.
results.jpg

Sorry he really does not look much different apart from looking a bit less puffy......Alpha Adv Testosterone must be a diuretic........

Sorry he really does not look much different apart from looking a bit less puffy......Alpha Adv Testosterone must be a diuretic........

He's a nerd camera guy, if he worked out even a little imagine that. I also don't know how long he took the product.

Do you really believe everything you read? Unless it's an anabolic or hormone it's not going to do anything for you.

most common side effect i saw with otc test boosters was a lighter wallet
source: former gnc manager

He's a nerd camera guy, if he worked out even a little imagine that. I also don't know how long he took the product.

You might be on to something, he has puffy nipples in the second picture, do they do an Alpha Adv PCT, he might need it the way he is going....or a bra......

Back