Sick & tired of the way Cody behave

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just like Conor, where he is trying to pretend like a good guy during the backstage on vlog series, yet he act like a big MTFK during the press conference to talk trash about others just to get himself been promoted to the title shot picture.

If that's the only method to be the No. 1 contender in UFC, I guess the downfall is happening soon, or it's already happen the moment when new owner taking charge.

Cry more

You have it backwards. He is a good guy pretending to be a jackass. Not a bad guy pretending to be good

These guys have learned what sells fights and are trying to follow the formula provided. Most of them will not be able to pull it off as well.

Go watch golf you pansy. Guys like Cody and Conor are very competitive and emotional people. They don't like playing buddy buddy with the guy they are about to fight, so what? Everyone is different.

Garbrandt beat a journeyman who just got knocked out by another journeyman and got a title shot. I guess you do what you have to do to get a crack at the belt

It's just promotion, TS. The fact that you're starting threads about him proves it works.

Some female fans are so sensitive these days.

Someone tried to copy the business model of the richest most successful guy in the history of the company?

How outrageous. UFC should cut Cody so TS is happy

Stop watching him

Problem solved

Just like Conor, where he is trying to pretend like a good guy during the backstage on vlog series, yet he act like a big MTFK during the press conference to talk trash about others just to get himself been promoted to the title shot picture.

If that's the only method to be the No. 1 contender in UFC, I guess the downfall is happening soon, or it's already happen the moment when new owner taking charge.

Go out, get some fresh air and forget about it.... At worst at least open a window...

You can thank the UFC for developing and rewarding this horrible "hype" persona formula to follow.

Of course, it could just be the American way.

In other news; The challenger is undefeated.

Spin that TS

Faber and the TAM team are masters of being in the right place at the right time, to create opportunities for big fights and title shots. Good on them for making it work.

Is ok, once Cruz beat the hell out of Cody, his hype will automatically disappear.

It isn't like Christmas everyday, and I'm damn sure it's not Cody's day on this coming Friday, so it's time to say goodbye to all these BS.

Back