Sick Feeling from Xyience

Forbiden1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Well, Ive used it about 3 times, an this is the first time ive taking a supplement.

Im currently on the NoXGc3 thing and when im working out i get this nausea feeling, that i can throw up, but i wont. I burp alot, but that seems to be it.

Is this a side effect of one of the chemicals involved ? Or am i working on empty stomach or something...

I threw up the first time I used the NoxCG3. It was some months ago when it first came out. Their marketing director gave me a can. I took it and trained hard and before I knew it I was puking blue. Never touched it again.

my suggestion would be "If you take a supplement and get sick, dont take it anymore"

well.. if u've never taken psyllium husk fiber powder b4 and start taking it.. u can get stomach upset, bloating, and farts galore.. but should u stop taking it?.. (probably and get a better fiber powder but) for the most part, no! cuz u need fiber! it just means u need to lessen the dose and gradually get on it... but yeh.. i would stop taking xyience.. u don't need xyience.. but u DO need fiber! :wink:

o and i thought u're supposed to take shakes post-workout for recovery?.. i remember downing a mass-tech shake pre-workout and then feeling like puking so it's not just xyience..

Yah i never actually throw up, its just kind of gas i guess. An i burp it out, i think ill lessen the load let my body get used to it. I spent money on this i wanna get the most out of it.-

supersudo said:
well.. if u've never taken psyllium husk fiber powder b4 and start taking it.. u can get stomach upset, bloating, and farts galore.. but should u stop taking it?.. (probably and get a better fiber powder but) for the most part, no! cuz u need fiber! it just means u need to lessen the dose and gradually get on it... but yeh.. i would stop taking xyience.. u don't need xyience.. but u DO need fiber! :wink:

o and i thought u're supposed to take shakes post-workout for recovery?.. i remember downing a mass-tech shake pre-workout and then feeling like puking so it's not just xyience..

NOX cg3 is a pre workout shakes, like NO xplode. ur point about fiber is a good one, but what exactly does it have to do with the post?

Tkdmmafighter said:
NOX cg3 is a pre workout shakes, like NO xplode. ur point about fiber is a good one, but what exactly does it have to do with the post?
haha.. well my point was maybe u just need to ease your body onto to new supplements.. :wink:

You probably got sick from thinking how much you spent on that stuff. Xyience may be the most overpriced supplements on the market. Controlled Labs is the way to go.

I purchased a couple of large cans a few days ago...so far I haven't experienced anything negative. As far as the price goes...if you purchase it (retail) directly from Xyience...the price is outrageous. But if you search the various websites, you can find it at half the price. I got the large cans (1 month supply) for $69; I saw a different website yesterday (can't remember which one) who were selling it for $59.99 for the large cans. I'm sure the price will continue to fall. I realize that you can purchase the individual ingredients for less however I just wanted to try it (ok...I wanted to be like Forest and run around with a heavy bag on my shoulders) and I tend to support the products which endorse the MMA athletes.

If you've never taken supplements before it might justtake your body a little bit to adjust to.

Newbs24 said:
You probably got sick from thinking how much you spent on that stuff. Xyience may be the most overpriced supplements on the market. Controlled Labs is the way to go.

You beat me to it, I was gonna say you got sick from the price.

Back