Siblings and Families in MMA (UPDATED Sep. 22)

I thought Kevin Lee's younger brother was in some smaller org.
You are thinking of his younger sister Angela Lee, who fights for ONE FC.

You are thinking of his younger sister Angela Lee, who fights for ONE FC.
No, it might be the guy who got in the octagon after Kevin's win and did the gay swinging hip dance. Dunno.

Angela is Christian's older sister.

Angela is Christian's older sister.
<TheWire1>

Came in with the shitpost, left with knowledge. I did not know that Angela and Christian Lee were legit related.
<Oku02>

I thought Kevin Lee's younger brother was in some smaller org.
Yeah, I just thought that there is list on the first page where brothers are mentioned who is not in UFC or where only one out of 2/multiple brothers was in UFC. I mean, it's sometimes looks strange to me when I see people here in some threads are surprised that Mousasi or Latifi has a brother who was a fighter too. So, let's add to the list at least brothers of more or less famous fighters/fighters who were in the today's biggest mma promotion.

Also Hesdy gerges married to Denise keilholtz

Not sure if its been mentioned. Certainly not going to check 8 pages but on tuf 14 there were twin brothers that competed. Josh Hill and... well I can't remember his brothers name but im sure someone who really cares can look it up

There have been many sibling tandems to compete together in the UFC.

Family teams in MMA:
Brother Norifumi (Kid) (UFC), Sister Miyuu, and Arsen Yamamoto (child of Miyuu)
Ray Cooper Jr. and Ray Cooper III (PFL)
Antonio (UFC) and A.J. McKee (Bellator)
Randy and Ryan Couture
Another to add here is Jordan Mein and Lee Mein (father/son)

Not sure if its been mentioned. Certainly not going to check 8 pages but on tuf 14 there were twin brothers that competed. Josh Hill and... well I can't remember his brothers name but im sure someone who really cares can look it up
Josh and BJ Ferguson, I think you're remembering?

Since Ottman Azaitar was signed back in November according to Wikipedia, Azaitar brothers can be added to the list of pairs of brothers in the UFC (his brother Abu is already 1-0 in the UFC).

Married couples in the UFC, Mark and Montana De La Rosa

Forgotten families where one of brothers were in the UFC: Amagov's, Azaitar's, Bagautinov's, Buschkamp's, Caceres', Khaliev's, Krylov's, Latifi's, Lee's, Mihajlovic's, Swanson's, Usman's, Yandiev's, Zawada's.
Also brother of Cindy Dandois is an mma fighter.
+ Abdurakhimov's, East's, Hassan's, Lapilus', Lloveras', Meza's, Sarafian's, Scoggins', Umalatov's, Yao's.
Also Minakov's brother is a fighter too, and seems like both Tokov brothers and Nemkov brothers are in the Bellator, Bekbulat Magomedov's brother (was BW champ of WSOF) was a fighter too.

Back