shut your mouth

Imagine ragging about another person's money.

I predicted his sorry fans would come out with this crap. Maybe you're being sarcastic???
If not you have officially entered the very low IQ range and very well might need some help.
May God bless ya. Sherdogs, pray for this idiot, please.

Conor almost beat Dustin tonight and people are acting like he would lose in a trilogy lol
This is the problem with Con fans. Landing a few shots do not equate almost beating.

My life is better because Conor fans exist. No joke, the amount of belly-laughs they've provided the last 4 years... no other fanbase even comes close. Thanks guys.

I'm just picturing all of them ripping up the multiple giant cum-stained Conor posters you know they all have <{jackyeah}>

Salty TS, take the L. We all know Conor is an absolute legend and double champ however he got dusted tonight and I feel great about it.

Connor Mcgregor is a great fighter , and he honestly had his moments in this fight and with a W against someone else he would deserve a rematch . but lets face it his whole career and fan base have been asking for this kind of treatment . he and his fans attracted the trolls who where waiting for a moment like this. Ya'll had your day when he took Aldo's soul . Just chill and eat your crow. If your a mcgregor fan just be happy he said hes not retiring . he'll be back and he'll still do great things in MMA most likely .

@YEET he was lighting him up and stunned him a couple times. If Conor checked the kicks it would have played out completely different

It would’ve prolonged it for sure if he checked the kicks. Dustin was gaining confidence in round 2 after taking the shots in round 1. Overall great performance and gameplan by Dustin.

I'm just picturing all of them ripping up the multiple giant cum-stained Conor posters you know they all have <{jackyeah}>
lol you know it man... some of them are already transitioning to the "Khabib stop ducking Chandler" train tonight. Same losers who staked it all on the "D1 Justin" talk. Conor being left in the alley by these pieces of work. They truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

how do u mean

Come on not an old school WWE fan?

9VZL9KP.gif

Connor Mcgregor is a great fighter , and he honestly had his moments in this fight and with a W against someone else he would deserve a rematch . but lets face it his whole career and fan base have been asking for this kind of treatment . he and his fans attracted the trolls who where waiting for a moment like this. Ya'll had your day when he took Aldo's soul . Just chill and eat your crow. If your a mcgregor fan just be happy he said hes not retiring . he'll be back and he'll still do great things in MMA most likely .

Agree with everything except the bolded part. Conor's more done than a Vegas hooker before 2020.

Come on not an old school WWE fan?

9VZL9KP.gif
I see! said the blind man who just marathon'd attitude Maivia/Rock/UA Rock compilation for the 10th time like less than a week ago, to!

Conor made UFC.
Imagine having a thousand millions and then some and getting your head bounced off the canvas
- by a guy you had beat

Ergo Conor is the ultimate fighting champion and who knows anymore if he doesn't win his trilogies.

y'all are just losers of society bite the one very hand that has fed you.

b7d41c12938fbaf5ed85a1b60b108b1b.jpg
LOL

Conor made UFC.
Imagine having a thousand millions and then some and getting your head bounced off the canvas
- by a guy you had beat

Ergo Conor is the ultimate fighting champion and who knows anymore if he doesn't win his trilogies.

y'all are just losers of society bite the one very hand that has fed you.

b7d41c12938fbaf5ed85a1b60b108b1b.jpg
cry more

Back