Shoyoroll Kimono Batch #4 Landed/pics!!!

S

shoyoroll

Hello Guys,

People were asking for some pictures of the new Batch #4 "COMP SERIES MODEL". They have landed over the weekend and here are some generic photos I took with my camera. This gi was washed and dried once before the pictures were taken. Thanks for your patience.

-510 Gram pearl weave
-One Piece w/ no back seam
-Heavy Reinforced Seams
-Tailored Fit
-Simple logo work
-100% Mercerized / Sunforized Cotton for less shrinkage and longer color
-Inside REDYELLOWGREEN lining

Pants
-Lightweight pants
-Gold weave kneepads for extra fit at the knee
-Gold weave crotch for more give for guard players
-Stretch drawstring for easy tie and release
-Inside REDYELLOWGREEN lining

New Features:
-All White Kimono w/ Gold Thread to make CBJJ COMP Legal
-Simple logo artwork without "kimonos" text
-Thicker, Wider, and Stonger Eva Foam Collar
-Slightly Tailored less then 1/4 of an inch for better fit
-Rebel woven lining inside lapel
-All gold threading on pants and jacket
-6 point loops for drawstring

TOP:

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1153.jpg

DSCN1155.jpg

DSCN1159.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg

that looks phuckin awesome!!!
can't wait until I get my order!!!

Thats sweet when will they be available for purchase and what is the price?

^I think you had to pre-order these, so looks like we'll be waiting for the next batch. =/

Thats sweet when will they be available for purchase and what is the price?

There were a few left like last week or so. Shoot an email to the TS to find out.

I am not to sure if I like the yellow loops on the waist but, my mind may change when I get mine in the next few days. I really like the yellow stitch though.:icon_chee

I am not to sure if I like the yellow loops on the waist but, my mind may change when I get mine in the next few days. I really like the yellow stitch though.:icon_chee

I agree with you. Not a fan of the yellow loops, but otherwise it looks great, I love mine from batch #3, so I'm sure these will be great.

I really hope it fits me well, because I want to keep it. I am anxiously awaiting mine.

Would be nice to see it on someone so we actually know how it fits.

I just got mine! man that thing is sweet!.

It is really light. I couldn't believe how light it is.
The pants are the shit!

The jacket in A3 is huge for some reason. I will post a review tonight, hopefully.

Thanks guys.

I thought the jacket might be too small, but it is THE biggest jacket in A3 that I have come across. I think it is similar to Koral A3, which one guy in class has and that thing is jut gigantic.

The jacket in A3 is huge for some reason. I will post a review tonight, hopefully.

Thanks guys.

I thought the jacket might be too small, but it is THE biggest jacket in A3 that I have come across. I think it is similar to Koral A3, which one guy in class has and that thing is jut gigantic.

what is your height and weight?

Sorry man, just saw your post. I am 6 feet tall and 170 lbs. Fairly skinny and long arms and legs. Usually size A3 kimonos are short in the sleeves and baggy in the body.
This one is overly baggy and the sleeves are about 2-3 inches too long. I don't think that the sleeves will be a problem by themselves, but the body is just very baggy.
I need to shrink it 15% all around to fit right. I don't even know if that is possible. This gi is supposed to be mercerized and sunforized to prevent shrinking.
I ll see what shoyoroll says. I have always cold washed and air dried my gis and shrinkage was about 5%, so hot wash and hot drier might do the trick. Once washed, it can't be returned, which would make it a $160 experiment. Not gonna do that.
The pants are perfect.

I just got mine! man that thing is sweet!.

It is really light. I couldn't believe how light it is.
The pants are the shit!

Thanks guys.

Where is mine i want mine. :mad:

I guess my mail man is enjoying his Xmas too much and decided not to drop anything off at my house. :icon_sad:

Oh, well I guess I will have to wait till after Xmas. I hope you fix your sizing problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back