Showtime Boxing’ Claressa Shields-Ivana Habazin, January 10th in Atlantic City

Same, normally am not overly invested in outcome of fights but I'd get alot of satisfaction if she got rendered unconscious. Her excuses, carry on after the trainer was koed was unbelievable. First denied knowing the culprit and then abuses the other fighter for cancelling. Told her to just get another trainer. What a toerag.
She also was talking a bunch of shit to Habazin, then the second she caught some back, she played the race card and started accusing Habazin of calling her stupid because she’s black. I can’t stand her to the point I can’t watch her fights because it would drive me crazy if she wins.

Claressa Shields does not act like a "thug". Losers.

Hope she KOs Habazin.

Hope she KOs Habazin.
She just doesn’t care that her opponents trainer gets brutally attacked(wasn’t it by her brother?) at weigh ins and then tells her opponent not to make excuses.

Hope she KOs Habazin.
eh.... She started acting a little thugish there for a while.

I'm definitely not watching girls choreographing their idea of what fighting is

But I'll watch Ennis or whoever the fuck is on there that has an ability to inflict physical harm with skill

She should be known as Claressa 'Claseless' Shields. What a total piece of shit that stains boxing.

Ohh man there are two chick fights on this card. I may just pass on the whole thing.

Ohh man there are two chick fights on this card. I may just pass on the whole thing.
I predict the ratings to be comparable to a Bellator show but Bellator in like...italy...with no names

Yeah, two cards tomorrow night anyway to get yer fix.

Still, I'll watch the Ennis fight for sure.

Claressa's manager is Dimitry Salita? Wow that is an old ass inside boxing reference. My Jew is still in the game! Hope his knee is doing better.

Back