Social Shower, bath or both?

Shower. Used to love baths until I turned about 16 and have never looked back since, fuck baths.

When I was in high school, I had to do a research lab with a classmate for Adv. Biochem. His family had a computer, and he lived close to a library, so we did the work at his place. Being there for a bit, I had to use his bathroom. I wasn't snooping around, but I noticed it out the corner of my eye. This guy had Gi Joes sitting on the rim of his tub. He was an only child, too.

I havent taken a bath since I was like 4. Showers all day.

Shower to wake up and wash in, Bath to relax and heal in.

Shower only. I would consider taking a bath but I am pretty tall and in an older home and the bathtub seems too small to get comfortable.

I shower. The last bath I ever had was definitely in my teenage years. I think I've had the odd bath with female company, but that's social and romantic more than anything.

I don't like the idea of lying in my own dirty bath water. I just wanna be in and out and showering does that for me.

My brother is different, he never ever showers but always runs a bath instead.

What about you?

you ever turn on the shower and lay down in the bath tub?
that right there is the best of both worlds.
throw in a beer and you're gonna be chilllllin real good.

Shower to get clean.
Bath to relax.

I mostly shower but will hit the jet tub every now and then

I take a hot soak in epsom salt in a mini tub after training. It feels ghey to say it's a bath but it is. I don't drink or read but I do watch shows while doing it.

lol GHEY!

You can find advanteges in both.
Shower to do the quick cleanup or just to sit while the water is falling down on you and contemplate,
but you can also take a rest and think about life in hot bath,maybe also touch yourself

Shower. Fuck a damn bath. I won't sit in a hot tub either.

Shower. Used to love baths until I turned about 16 and have never looked back since, fuck baths.

Showers when you want to get clean, but baths when you value friendship

DxVMKEBW0AE4Rs2.jpg

I switched from baths to showers around age 7.

Since then I’ve only done baths with the wife for sexy time, or when I’ve been sick, like if I’ve got a fever that’s making me feel all achy or chilled, or when I’ve been passing a kidney stone and am in a lot of pain.

If I do take a bath to relax, I shower very quickly to get the grime off while the bath is filling up.

I stand to pee, therefore I stand to shower!

If I ever felt like I needed a bath I go hit the hot tub.

Both when I can. Mostly showers though.

Showers. Relaxing in a bath often sounds appealing, but I get bored of it every time I try.

Both suck as they are, you need a 6 foot lonmg bath to really lay and chill. A good shower needs multiple heads and strong nuff flow to be really good.

I refuse to lay in a tepid pool of my own filth

Shower to steam and back to shower. Or just shower.

Shower. I do soak to aid recovery not as a method of cleanliness.

shower, not actually sure when I last had a bath

When I was in high school, I had to do a research lab with a classmate for Adv. Biochem. His family had a computer, and he lived close to a library, so we did the work at his place. Being there for a bit, I had to use his bathroom. I wasn't snooping around, but I noticed it out the corner of my eye. This guy had Gi Joes sitting on the rim of his tub. He was an only child, too.

sounds pretty cool to me. like big bang theory or something.

I havent taken a bath since I was like 4. Showers all day.

Shower to wake up and wash in, Bath to relax and heal in.

Shower only. I would consider taking a bath but I am pretty tall and in an older home and the bathtub seems too small to get comfortable.

shower bros... i really recommend you take a shower-bath next time. give it a shot.

you turn on the shower...make it a little bit hotter since the water will be hitting you at a lower level. get comfortable in that bathtub and just chill the fuck out. you got the shower producing a sort of rain sound effect. there is noise so it doesn't feel as stupid and boring as a bath. you're not in your own filth. great opportunity to meditate, do some stretching, breathing exercises, clear your mind.

this is great for a very cold day, after a run or a hard day especially if physical labor.

shower bros... i really recommend you take a shower-bath next time. give it a shot.

you turn on the shower...make it a little bit hotter since the water will be hitting you at a lower level. get comfortable in that bathtub and just chill the fuck out. you got the shower producing a sort of rain sound effect. there is noise so it doesn't feel as stupid and boring as a bath. you're not in your own filth. great opportunity to meditate, do some stretching, breathing exercises, clear your mind.

this is great for a very cold day, after a run or a hard day especially if physical labor.
<mma4>

An amazon jungle soundtrack and a couple doobies and i'd say that probs be pretty lit .

lol GHEY!

I've taken shower baths. When I was 4

Shower 90% of the time.

I took a lot of hot baths when I was training for an ultra and after a hard BJJ practice to help relax my muscles.

lol GHEY!

^^^This exactly

Back