• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Show Me the Money" - Jon Bones Jones

Already ducking lol. Saw this coming a mile away lol. No way Jones wants any of that

Jones has an excuse already for not fighting Ngannou. He will say UFC did not compensate him correctly. He will then move down to 205 to face Blachowicz.

He's going to use not getting paid enough as his reason to turn down ngannou

Jones at this point is too concerned about protecting his GOAT status to risk it all with Francis. I think he has one tune up fight at HW then moves back down to LHW to fight Jan.

I may be wrong, but “Show me the money” sounds like a ilt-in excuse to avoid Ngannou.

Jones is done for. Jan beats him and Ngannou murders him. I think it’s time he gets in trouble with the law again. That would be his best move imo. He needs to be ‘forced into retirement against his will’.

Imagine talking all that shit and then backing out

Calm Francis eats Jon

hey-pussy-are-you-still-there.jpg

I've always said Jon jones will fight at hw and questioned all those people who said he won't despite bulking up.

Now, I'm not so sure.

" show me the fuckin head wound"

You do know you guys are super late? Francis agrees with Jones. This was a big topic last year

“They Have to Give Me Bags of Money”

In an exclusive chat with BJPENN.com, ‘The Predator’ said, “I don’t think the Jon Jones fight will happen. People have been talking about Jones moving up for years. If he does move up, I’d love that fight. But, they have to give me bags of money for that fight because that is a super fight. It would have to be worth it.”

The Predator’ said, “I don’t think the Jon Jones fight will happen. People have been talking about Jones moving up for years. If he does move up, I’d love that fight. But, they have to give me bags of money for that fight because that is a super fight. It would have to be worth it.”

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...cis-ngannou-says-he-will-knock-out-jon-jones/

Jones definitely can give Ngannou hell, the problem is he probably won't as he does not appear to like challenging himself lately.

Jones will get killed by Francis.
Francis is also the only one in the UFC with longer arms than him (Jones has a longer reach of 1 inch, but if you take out shoulder width (Jones has very broad shoulders while Ngannou has rather narrow ones for a guy his size) Ngannou might have even a longer reach than Jones)

I've always said Jon jones will fight at hw and questioned all those people who said he won't despite bulking up.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Same. I think he'll still go through with one fight at HW though, just so he could claim to have wins in 2 divisions and then retire undefeated.

With all the noise he made online about being the GOAT, he'll be super cautious about doing anything to risk that record.

Jones is obsessed with legacy and involves himself in GOAT discussions with strangers on a daily basis. He's also a multimillionaire. Money is just an excuse not to take the fight when Ngannou is on top. Simple as.

cant stop laughing at all of you that actually believed him AGAIN that he would fight Francis OR Stipe

"but but.....buh but he put on weight!!!!! he couldnt possible put on 10lbs of musclee if he wusnt serious!!!!!!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bones is above stipe in every metric. Him vs Francis will be a good fight.

Every metric except for, you know.....

1. having the balls to fight at HW
2. having actuals wins at HW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back