Should Zabit fight Yair?

I agree he’d be a good fit for Invicta throwing all that feminine spinning shit all the time.

Zabit needs to do some stregnth conditioning first. What's the point in having all those fancy skills if they feel like a 13 year old girl lovetap.

Zabit should fight someone from top 5 at last

I think he should fight a real man like me instead

This could be FOTY and the winner getting a title shot.

Zabit needs to do some stregnth conditioning first. What's the point in having all those fancy skills if they feel like a 13 year old girl lovetap.
He's obviously putting something behind it because guys like Bochniak and Stephens thought twice before walking through his shots

If brutes like that are showing some level of respect then he's putting some sauce on those shots. Finishing rates aren't made equal

So I guess the proposed Zabit - Ortega fight is off the table?

If brutes like that are showing some level of respect then he's putting some sauce on those shots. Finishing rates aren't made equal
I don't remember seeing the whole fight, but I remember moments of Bochniak clearly walking through his shots

So I guess the proposed Zabit - Ortega fight is off the table?

I don't remember seeing the whole fight, but I remember moments of Bochniak clearly walking through his shots

Zabit is a counter punching pot shotter, in boxing it’s usually the first shot stings but it’s typically the second shot that really hurts. His power is probably ok, but they need to work with him on following up more.

My main concern is his gas tank, in the 3rd round he’s always eye balling the clock with mouth wide open and on the back foot. Guy needs better conditioning. Right now he loses to the top 3 guys in that weight class in a 5 rounder purely from gassing out. Holloway might stop him in 2 because of his pace.

It would be beneficial for Yair at this point, nobody likes a fighter who swerves competition.

Back