Should/Will Trump fire James Comey?

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Discuss.
Looks like both 'sides' (republicans and democrats) think he fucked up.
Democrats are furious over his letter to congress and republicans over the FBI investigation of secretary Clinton's server in general.

He knew Hillary would fire him before he wrote that letter. I wouldn't be surprised if that played a small factor in it.

What is his performance like outside of the election fiasco?

I think he has done a good job.

But he likely had his life and career threatened by Obama if he didn't roll over and do what they said about Hillary and the investigation. It's obvious he knew $hillary was guilty but he couldn't say it for likely reasons concerning his future and that of his family.

I wish him well and hope once he is out of office he doesn't have a 'sudden heart attack'.

I would say the odds of him keeping his position are extremely low.

Hillary admitted to a felony and he refused to prosecute her

I think anyone should be fired if they don't do their job

comey has shown that he cant be loyal, he switched sides but maybe he was strongarmed by the last admin to do what he did. It also shows that he can be manipulated or at least influenced so maybe thats what president Trump wants. idk, guys like Comey and Paul Ryan should be kicking rocks right about now, they are definitely part of the swamp.

Who appoints the FBI director or whatever he's called?

Discuss.
Looks like both 'sides' (republicans and democrats) think he fucked up.
Democrats are furious over his letter to congress and republicans over the FBI investigation of secretary Clinton's server in general.

Trump will keep Comey. Without him Hillary might be the President.

His history goes pretty damn deep with the bush/clintons. He was groomed to be a political operative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back