Should we have a beer thread?

NamelessMC

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not old, I'm in my young adult years (27) and I'm not married. So I don't really fit in with the old married, being old, go to Home Depot thread. That being said, I love alcohol, different flavors, different beers, going to beer gardens and festivals. I just love having good beer and good alcohol.

So I was thinking maybe we should have a beer thread? Where we talk about beers we've had or tried out that have been good or NOT good. Of course I'm not saying I don't want married dudes or old dudes to chime in. I'm just saying this would be exclusive to beer talk or even alcohol talk.

I'll start:
I picked up a few six packs of Deschutes Jubelale last night and I love this beer. Last year it was my favorite and I had no idea it was only a winter brew so I only bought one six pack in December and was really sad after new years celebrations when I didn't find it in the store anymore.

So when I finally saw it in the stores last night, I picked up four packs, threw one in the fridge and put the other in the cupboard.

This beer is delicious: It's dark red, like an amber brown. It doesn't have a lot of head and it smells like spicy fruit or dark fruit. It has a bitter, amber flavor, like a caramel malt and a bitter after taste with a hint of I guess nutmeg. It's very good and I highly recommend it.

A shot of the box:
160f05t.jpg

A shot of the bottle:
1z5kk1v.jpg

jesus h christ

I gotta say TS I think that might be a great idea

lol at the first response.

might as well just delete this one. Nobody will ever top the Gheyberry Epic Beer Threads.

What the hell? I've seen you post around here a lot, and literally...no exaggeration, the epic beer thread has been on or near the front page of this forum for 2 years constantly. We are on the 18th version! Join us, brah. Beer is happiness.

Back