Should Tony take legal action against UFC or commission for Lees staph if they dont book Conor fight

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
that staph couldve spread to Tony. How did they clear him to fight?

if they keep Conor running should he do it?

You think the bogeyman is afraid of a little staph?!

That's possibly the dumbest thing I've read all day.

How are MMA fans such pussies?

Without proof that the commission had knowledge of the infection, the only person he might have a case against is Kevin Lee himself along with his team, and I don't see that happening.

That won't get him the Conor fight......it will get him a open weight against mark hunt

I think as an idea your concept is stupid because Tony couldn't care less about staph (since he's crazy.) But as in it being a petty way to get money and revenge out of the UFC for fucking him over with the Conor fight, then maybe, but it'd still be petty.

TS I need legal advice and you seem like you know your stuff can you help me?

You maybe onto something in regards to suing the UFC if they don't book the fight. He's the interim champ Conor is the supposed champ in the same division. Combat history says the interim belt must be unified that interim belt should be Tony's front of the line pass to now challenge the newly disputed champ with a co-Champ now in the picture, unless there's special circumstances and Nate is not a special circumstance.

I'm not a lawyer I just play one on Sherdog, but I've heard of dumber workplace lawsuits being litigated on in courts.

Legal action? Fuck off lol.

I have to say I wonder how you get cleared for a fight with an infectious disease.

Back