Should the MCU bring in Red Hulk?

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And should it be General Ross?

EK5OJizXUAUsjT0.jpg

ldeuejai1bhwq6974lmm.jpg

I think Professor Hulk was a dud. His snap in Endgame would have meant so much more if he was normal Hulk. Either way, I like General Ross and it would be cool to see him play as a Hulk that can be good or bad depending on the situation.

White dude in redface? I don't think so homey. William Hurt - I mean Laura Linney with a mustache - better start apologizing just for you having the idea.

I think Professor Hulk was a dud. His snap in Endgame would have meant so much more if he was normal Hulk. Either way, I like General Ross and it would be cool to see him play as a Hulk that can be good or bad depending on the situation.

Best thing they've done with the character by along way for me.

Black Hulk? A giant, shredded god figure who can transform into a little white guy and infiltrate positions of power in society?
They will never allow that, even in cinema.

It almost happened in ENDGAME, I think. There was concept footage, but I don't think this was it:

4981-BA88-CAEC-491-D-BA62-D3-A7-A91-BAD15.jpg

I recall a more painterly mock up of William Hurt, but I can't find it so maybe I'm misremembering. Although I do remember being immediately sold on the mustache.

I'm still suffering from losing the series CAGE. No Red Hulk until Luke Cage gets some more screen time.

I'm still suffering from losing the series CAGE. No Red Hulk until Luke Cage gets some more screen time.

Do they interact a lot in the comics or are you just pissed off about the show? I haven't seen it yet because it might not even be canon in the end. Heard the first season was great though.

Back