should the EU sanction Trump's companies? could they?

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ump-sanction-companies?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I thought this was an interesting read. Full article at link. If you want to read more about the stories in the emboldened portion, click on the article to see the hyperlinks that didn't transfer in my copy and paste.

Personally, i think it's a hilarious idea, but I'm interested in seeing what happens after the retaliatory tariffs of Canada, Mexico, the EU and China specifically target Trump-voting states.

It would probably pretty easy for EU to legally sanction Trump considering his business dealings with crooked Russian oligarchs. Years before he became president, he was barred from doing business in Australia because of his connections with organized crime.

But then Trump will just target the personal assets of those Euro leaders target their business cronies.

I am sure those leaders are corrupt aswell and have a lot of dirt to hide. And Trump could pay people in their countries to expose their corruption and that will not end well for their leaders so they are avoiding that.

I am sure those leaders are corrupt aswell and have a lot of dirt to hide. And Trump could pay people in their countries to expose their corruption and that will not end well for their leaders so they are avoiding that.
yup, you have to play your cards carefully and know your place in the game.

It would only hurt China and Mexico since they make all of Trump's Products.
Trump-Hat.jpg

bc55970011a0679_971cbf6d429ce8fb4f6833ba28aee5a3

Back