Should Oliveira even be getting a title shot?

moosaev

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There should be a price for being the only champion who’s ever missed weight. We shouldn’t set a bad precedent here.

islam Vs either Beneil or Chandler for the belt. Oliveira can wait.

100%

Only a butthurt crybaby would deny him that. Islam has no top wins other than Dan Hooker who can't win to save his life. Charles literally beat an elite opponent on sat
Charles can get next. Islam Vs Beneil would be an awesome title fight. They both earned it.

The "price" if you can even call it that, I would say the punishment is that he's no longer the champion. Of course, he should get the chance to reclaim that belt, he's currently seen as the best LW in the world.

Your anti-Oliveira rampage is getting kind of silly now, don't you think?

Charles can get next. Islam Vs Beneil would be an awesome title fight. They both earned it.
Islam and Beneil would be a terrific title fight indeed but Charles has earned the title 100%

He's come a long way since tapping to Felder's elbows

TS feels so threatened Charles might get more title defenses than his boyfriend Khabib lmao

How many threads is it now? Sad.
Khabib’s legacy is already set. Undefeated, didn’t quit a bunch of times like Charles, his legacy was never under threat bud. And this is like the 2nd thread I’ve started.

Islam and Beneil would be a terrific title fight indeed but Charles has earned the title 100%

He's come a long way since tapping to Felder's elbows
First champ ever to miss weight. There must be a price, why is he getting a pass?

Oliviera beat #1 in Dustin and then #1 in Justin, ofc hes getting the title shot. Also, he was the champ, and won, in reality he won a title fight.
In reality he didn’t win the title.

Islam needs a top5 win. I want to see him fight Dariush. If he wins, set him up vs the champ.

Should the best lightweight in the world and the former champion who lost their belt because of missing the weight by 0.2 pounds or whatever, get a title shot?

Of course not. Just give it to a brawler who beat a guy Oliveira dominated years ago while he was still relevant, and who recently lost a decision to the guy that Oliveira choked out in a round.

Back