Should Live Wrestlemanias be split between 2 nights for now on?

Approve/Disapprove?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In years past, Wrestlemania has been a very very long show. Sometimes six, seven, or even eight hours, right? The fans are exhausted by the end of the main event, and sometimes many matches before that.

Hell, I recall at the beginning of some Wrestlemania events, half of the fans aren't even there yet for the first few matches.

So how would you feel if WWE bought out a stadium for two nights, to do two 4-hour cards on Saturday and Sunday?

The big drawback would be the increased ticket price (hopefully not double) for fans.

Thoughts/Opinions?

Cut the quantity and make it about quality

Not every wrestler has to wrestle or make an appearance.

Should be a 3 hr show max

That or go big and make it an entire weekend event

They should just do one match a night for a month

We’re gonna do what’s best for business, pal.

<21>

It could work, but I think it would take all of maybe two years of doing it, before it gets to be a little much. It's bad enough that it's pushing five fucking hours as it is.

There's no talent.

Pro wrestling is at an all time low.

Sure, why not?

In years past, Wrestlemania has been a very very long show. Sometimes six, seven, or even eight hours, right? The fans are exhausted by the end of the main event, and sometimes many matches before that.

Hell, I recall at the beginning of some Wrestlemania events, half of the fans aren't even there yet for the first few matches.

So how would you feel if WWE bought out a stadium for two nights, to do two 4-hour cards on Saturday and Sunday?

The big drawback would be the increased ticket price (hopefully not double) for fans.

Thoughts/Opinions?
Just don't make WM so long! Focus on the top tier talent, and a couple of mid-carders. No one wants to see 50 matches, not even the biggest wrestling fans! WM was once 3-4 hours...that's more than enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back