• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I take the vaccine?

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not getting the vaccine wouldn’t make you a coward or a hero, it would just make you a person who exercised their right to put what they want in their body..
Much like you I have always enjoyed social distancing long before Covid..
With the documented history that big Pharma has, do you trust them to give you accurate info and safe products ?
Not entirely but I think it's really not that worrisome. You want to know what I think people should have easily seen but listened to their docs? Opioids, that's an easy one to see, yet americans love pills so much they took it anyway.

Thanks.

Yes, I don't tolerate them very well but it's not nearly as bad as gluten and soy. Those 2 mess me up the worst.

I like spicy food so occasionally I have a little bit anyways but a bunch of marinara sauce will leave me feeling a bit off. I used to eat everything before I discovered the diet. I had no idea that I was supposed to feel as good as I do now. In the old days, I did notice that I would often feel tired after eating a sandwich with a lot of bread or a big plate of spaghetti but I never experienced any arthritis until that first flareup.

Keep up the good work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back