Should I order the five tournament?

Fandango

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Undecided... 25 bucks I think. Is this their first PPV tournament and if not how have they been in the past? And who's taking hector Lombards spot?

Good matches but I can't pay 25 for grappling. 10 max.

five-event-poster-sl1.jpg

Hector Lombard Injured; Jeff Glover And Ezra Lenon To Fight For The Position At Five Grappling
https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/hecto...-to-fight-for-the-position-at-five-grappling/

The super fights will be great.
I'm not really a huge fan of the guys fighting in the male tournament.
I care very little about female jiu jitsu.

[YT]g0eqqoX520Y[/YT]

The Glover vs Lenon alternate fight to replace Lombard.

I can't find a play by play or start time for this event anywhere.

I can't do pbp but I'll post occasional results. I tuned in during the Lucas-Lennon match.

Spriggs over Bastos by ref decision, 0-0. In IBJJF Tim would have had a few advantages. He will face Lucas Rocha.

Results:

1st:
scqqv8.png
2nd:
dmej2x.png
3rd:
24zaalu.png
4th:
s4mdxh.png
5th:
m7tidc.png
6th:
wtiubt.png

Last edited:
WOW! Karen Antunes submits Luiza Monteiro! She was down 4-0 and caught a triangle off her back. She will meet Nyjah next.

Yuri Simoes wins 6-2 over James Puopolo. Excellent match. Yuri was clearly superior, but Puopolo kept it competitive with aggression and sub attempts.

Yuri Simoes wins 6-2 over James Puopolo. Excellent match. Yuri was clearly superior, but Puopolo kept it competitive with aggression and sub attempts.

I guess it was 6-0. Score card/ board error.

Fabiana Borges beats Chelsea Leah 2-0, in a competitive match. She will face the winner of Tammy Musumeci and Mackenzie Dern.

Joao Assis subs Abraham Marte with a heel hook. He will face Yuri Simoes. He was caught in a deep-looking triangle early on.

Back