• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mondo Freaks

Green Gucci Suit
@Steel
Reaction score
Hello all

I just wanted some opinions on whether I should go to church on Christmas Sunday? I am a baptized Christian who hasn't been to church in 15 years. But I feel like I should go this year.

Should I go?

Merry Christmas Sherdog!

we used to go to midnight mass on xmas eve when I was growing up.
this was after a night of drinking at O'Hara's Bar on Cherry Lane.
it was a great way to sober up before going home.

Hello all

I just wanted some opinions on whether I should go to church on Christmas Sunday? I am a baptized Christian who hasn't been to church in 15 years. But I feel like I should go this year.

Should I go?

Merry Christmas Sherdog!
Fair weather Christian imo.

If you want to be around those people and in that place, at that time.

Otherwise you can go to church anywhere, anytime, right where you are.

Hello all

Should I go?

Merry Christmas Sherdog!
Yes, then head to the local strip club. Always good specials and gurls in xmas outfits. Good times...

I only go to church on Christmas to make mi madre happy, it's worth the couple hours.

Went with my aunt and uncle (they wanted to see their nephews around that time so we hung out) about a year after my dad passed one Christmas and it was really nice. If you don't have an adhd problem it could be therapeutic.

keep-calm-and-fuck-church.png

If you feel the need to go, then go.

@Mondo Freaks I think that if you're feeling like you might want to go, or for whatever reason need to go, then you should go.

So that leads to the question, why do you feel like you should go this year?

@Mondo Freaks I think that if you're feeling like you might want to go, or for whatever reason need to go, then you should go.

Cuz Xmas falls on a Sunday this year and my mom really wants me to go lol

I agree with this but voted no. I'm a complicated man. Really though, I have issues with organized religion but no issue with people that find comfort in organized religion. Please see my earlier comment about being complicated.

u really dont give enough information for anyone to give a meaningful answer.

but no. dont go.

Sure, then go to a Wiccan sabbath too cause it was a pagan holiday to begin with.

Its going to be really packed. I remember as a kid going with my folks, and we had to stand near the back, due to volume of attendance. No benches or seats.

Back