Should I go lift or stay inside and watch fights

Lift then watch fights. Don't drink. It interrupts muscle recovery.

You need to grow up. Assuming you are an adult, you have to manage your time better. Once you have kids going to the gym is a luxury. My advice is to post on the internet less and to write a small schedule of things you enjoy, and to plan around doing those things. Assuming you don't have kids, I can't see why you would have a clash between watching fights on a Saturday night and going to the gym in the morning. I wake up at 6am, go surfing, then work, then gym, then family time. It's not hard bro.

Always stay inside and watch fights. You’ll always be able to replicate your favourite fighters on the street if you watch them enough.

Everyday I have to go to class and sit in boring ass lecture halls. Sitting around 200 kids complaining and bitching about how this 10 a.m. class is too early. I sit there taking it all in, sipping on my protein shake, thinking to myself how they bitch about being tired when 4 hours ago I was at the gym waiting for the doors to open to start leg day. While they were in their cozy little beds I was doing set after set of squats, and as I sit there in class legs killing me, neck sore and bruised from the bar, I'm smiling inside cuz I know I'm a part of something these people will never know. A level of dedication only a small percentage will ever feel. And I'm not saying there aren't others that are dedicated as I am about going to the gym every day but I don't count the bi-tri-chest'ers as dedicated. The ones that take up all the space and benches but then come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, the gym is empty as a college student's wallet. The weekends are the best days. The fat is trimmed away from the meat and only the true hungry Animals show their faces in the gym. We never talk to each other but simple nods get our words across to each other. We're a part of the dedicated that live in the shadows growing wings. The brotherhood built with iron, pain, sweat and blood…

Who did you rip that from ?

We all know you're going to do neither and just surf Grindr

<{hughesimpress}>
My friends and I once met this 30ish year old gay virgin at a college event, so we made him a Grindr to get him laid since he was depressed over being a virgin.

We found some good guys for him, only for the dude to start mumbling to himself incoherently. Next thing you know he's yelling at himself about how "this isn't him" and he threatens to stab all of us with a knife. He said he was fine the next day, but I don't buy it. So if I suddenly stop posting, now you know why.

Everyday I have to go to class and sit in boring ass lecture halls. Sitting around 200 kids complaining and bitching about how this 10 a.m. class is too early. I sit there taking it all in, sipping on my protein shake, thinking to myself how they bitch about being tired when 4 hours ago I was at the gym waiting for the doors to open to start leg day. While they were in their cozy little beds I was doing set after set of squats, and as I sit there in class legs killing me, neck sore and bruised from the bar, I'm smiling inside cuz I know I'm a part of something these people will never know. A level of dedication only a small percentage will ever feel. And I'm not saying there aren't others that are dedicated as I am about going to the gym every day but I don't count the bi-tri-chest'ers as dedicated. The ones that take up all the space and benches but then come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, the gym is empty as a college student's wallet. The weekends are the best days. The fat is trimmed away from the meat and only the true hungry Animals show their faces in the gym. We never talk to each other but simple nods get our words across to each other. We're a part of the dedicated that live in the shadows growing wings. The brotherhood built with iron, pain, sweat and blood…

What?

Back