• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I buy this scooter?

When I read the word scooter I thought of this.
View attachment 606361

But that's pretty nice, buy only if you NEED and and plan on using it, if it's going to sit on your house/garage, don't bother.

In all honesty I probably wouldn't use it for work unless i can find a way to not mess up my hair with a helmet on hehe. My hair is difficult and I need to look professional.

I would use it for everything outside of work, but not in the winter.

So basically nothing because i never leave my place, but maybe if I had it I would want to go out more.

In all honesty I probably wouldn't use it for work unless i can find a way to not mess up my hair with a helmet on hehe. My hair is difficult and I need to look professional.

I would use it for everything outside of work, but not in the winter.

So basically nothing because i never leave my place, but maybe if I had it I would want to go out more.
alright, so i think if you want a vehicle that is not for commute to work, save up some more and get a small city car, its gonna be better in the long run imo

Stick with the bicycle, put your money towards a driving/riding license.

Never ever buy things that are made to look like more expensive things!

alright, so i think if you want a vehicle that is not for commute to work, save up some more and get a small city car, its gonna be better in the long run imo

I dont want a car, they are money pits that suck you dry.

Why not go with a motorized bicycle?

Only if you want to be a 32km/h fast laughing stock.

Why not go with a motorized bicycle?

Same reason I dont want a cheaper scooter. Im at a point in my life where I want to like the things I buy. I want to look forward to getting on my motorcycle scooter because its cool.

I wouldn't enjoy a motorized bike or regular scooter. I want to be happy with it.

You could buy a small used car for less, and have money left over for insurance and license. Then you could actually go out in the rain, snow, etc...

You could buy a small used car for less, and have money left over for insurance and license. Then you could actually go out in the rain, snow, etc...

No I cant get a vehicle that requires insurance. My insurance is too high from an accident where a lady tried to beat a red light, hit me, destroyed my car, and I got the blame because i had no witnesses to prove she ran the light. I cant afford to drive

Why would you buy such a big and expensive scooter if it only goes 32km/h?

Same reason I dont want a cheaper scooter. Im at a point in my life where I want to like the things I buy. I want to look forward to getting on my motorcycle scooter because its cool.

I wouldn't enjoy a motorized bike or regular scooter. I want to be happy with it.
Cool and scooter don’t go together...

I dont own a car, and my workplace is less than 4km from my apartment.

I ride my bike everyday, but sometimes I just want an easy ride.

I was considering buying a scooter.

This is the one I was looking at

$_59.JPG

The one I want will cost around $4,000. They have a maximum speed of 32km/h so they require no insurance or license.

Its a lot of money for me (single, live alone, paid low wages)

I could afford to buy one with cash, and still have money left over for an emergency, but Im hesitant. Im afraid to spend money because Ive been poor all my life and im scared it might break or something and be out 4k.

What do you guys think I should do? I can function without one, it would just be convenient to have

$4K? For a scooter that only goes about 20-25 MPH? WTF?

If you want something to putt around on... The Hipsters in Austin love these fucking things.

IMG_3055-1-900x400.jpg

They even has to pass a law to keep scooter riders from running down pedestrians on the sidewalks because there's so many of them. Also, you can probably buy one for under a $1,000 and be able store it in your apartment.

$4K? For a scooter that only goes about 20-25 MPH? WTF?

If you want something to put around on... The Hipsters in Austin love these fucking things.

IMG_3055-1-900x400.jpg

They even has to pass a law to keep scooter riders from running down pedestrians on the sidewalks because there's so many of them. Also, you can probably buy one for under a $1,000 and be able store it in your apartment.

Bro do I look like some kind of hipster geek to you? I want my motorcycle scooter now tell me its a good idea you jerkholes

If you're gonna get a scooter, and not an actual motorcycle, spend less and get something more functional and less showy. The Chinese Honda ripoffs I was driving around in Southeast Asia went way faster than that.

If you're gonna get a scooter, and not an actual motorcycle, spend less and get something more functional and less showy. The Chinese Honda ripoffs I was driving around in Southeast Asia went way faster than that.

Like I mentioned, you cant go any faster than that by law, otherwise you need insurance, insurance i cant afford.

Its scooter or bust

Also I dont want a regular scooter, its not cool enough

Then you should just get one. Quit asking for permission from strangers.

But obviously we expect pics when you get it, so as to ridicule you for buying a scooter.

Like I mentioned, you cant go any faster than that by law, otherwise you need insurance, insurance i cant afford.

Its scooter or bust

Also I dont want a regular scooter, its not cool enough
Almost no one past puberty is going to think that scooter is cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back