Should have bet money on Gaethje

Pilo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone in that same situation? Jeez Gaethje fought awesome...not the exact gameplan I had envisioned, but such a great measured approach with that skillset. Hope we do get to see Khabib vs Ferguson at some point though

I lost $350 on Tony tonight and am waiting for my new AV for the next 3 months from @Hitto

EKzJY0y.gif

I cashed in on my boy Aleksei. I’m good.

No. Nobody ever wishes they had bet money on the winner.

I did. Won my money back I lost on cruz and some more

what a great fucking fight by Gaethje though...just saying

My brother in law had a parley with Ngannou, Cejudo and Tony . Lost out on like $1000 but didn’t lose that much

My brother in law had a parley with Ngannou, Cejudo and Tony . Lost out on like $1000 but didn’t lose that much
I think all three last fights were quite safe bets. Gaethje had the perfect style, was all a matter of whether he'd pace himself...and he did..that son of a bitch! Incredible fight and easy money I didnt fucking make! FUCK!

How wild did Ngannou look tho? Someone who'll just kind move away, threaten with level changes and throw straight punches, how would they do? Does he win the Stipe rematch?

Back