Should Estrojones' loss be reversed if 12-6 rule changes

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know the rules were what they were at the time when he murdered hamil but should the loss be reversed to have Jones retire undefeated at 23-0.

Oh and Estrojones is born.

He's already undefeated, if they reversed the rule or not
and lel at estrojones

wtf, no and no estrojones is not born.

His wins with eye pokes should be reversed as well.

Yes, it should be changed to a NC just like the rest of his fights.

Which fight would he have lost if not for the eye pokes?
He could have won without cheating. Good point. Guess we will never know for sure though because his legacy is tarnished. Should have played by the rules if he was so good he could have won that way too.

No. He was fighting under the rules given at that time.

Also, took me a while to figure out Estrojones was JBJ. 8/10.

I used to think to be amazed at how strong Jon was and how he just ragdolled opponents and figured the guy is just gifted like his nfl playing brothers. Naturally gifted family with great genetics. Now I see him and one of his brothers fail PED test at same time. I see where this superhuman strength really came from.

No, if they did then they might as well overturn all results from UFC 1 to the mid 10s as they barely had any rules at all.

How much longer until we get an update on his PED bust? I'm ready to see if he's getting stripped/suspended a second time.

Counter offer.

Over turn the Hammil result for 12-6 and issue a couple of point deductions from the Gus fight so gus wins.

I used to think to be amazed at how strong Jon was and how he just ragdolled opponents and figured the guy is just gifted like his nfl playing brothers. Naturally gifted family with great genetics. Now I see him and one of his brothers fail PED test at same time. I see where this superhuman strength really came from.

They have great genes plus they roid with expensive and great roids.

I can stick all the shit I want in my ass and I couldn't be a contender.

I know the rules were what they were at the time when he murdered hamil but should the loss be reversed to have Jones retire undefeated at 23-0.

Oh and Estrojones is born.
I invented the Estrojones nick. Now give credit or I'll send Jon to run you over and give you estrogens blockers yo.

Back