Should Ellen Degeneres be banned from watching MMA

No more than the majority of the board here

it doesn't take someone watching ellen to realize how daytime talk shows work... unless you're an idiot. stop eating paint chips

Nawe. You watch it. It makes perfect sense. That's why you are so hormonal about people laughing at Ronda. lol. Here you go.

31284317253.jpg

ellen doesn't ask questions for herself. she asks questions for her audience. her audience is a bunch of middle aged women that know nothing about MMA

Exactly. Which is exactly why Ronda chose Ellen and not Fallon, or any of her other appearances to drop the suicide bomb followed up with "need to have his babies" bullshit. It was a PR move to make sure Ronda's biggest audience could sympathize for her.

Wish she woulda talked about stealing an alleged woman beater from his wife though on Ellen.

TJ Grant still suffers headaches from a concussion he received in training.

It's not as dumb a question as you think.

It don't know but I certainly get a headache every time I watch her show

Be honest, does this gif make you mad?
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Who cares.

If anything its a GREAT thing for the sport. The more the UFC expands their demographic the better.

Severe concussions can lead to on and off headaches for years. It's a valid question.

TS, are you ashamed that apparently Ellen understands MMA than you?

People should simple stop being so dumb to watch that shit.

And I seriously doubt, she has watched any fight that didn't include Ronda.

Who cares.

If anything its a GREAT thing for the sport. The more the UFC expands their demographic the better.

This point has been lost on Sherdog since, oh, the entire time.

asking Ronda if she still has a headache from the KO.

i mean come on what kinda question is that

Not as dumb as asking if Ellen should be banned from watching MMA.

Joe Hogan said he got headaches.

Probably from dehydration with all the tears about Ronda's magnificence. Wouldn't be surprised if he needed an IV on more than one occasion.

Back