• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Conor have listened to his father more?

Zerfleischer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a good thief from the hills in scotland, you gotta pick your scene of crime carefully and bring all the odds into your favor before attack and Conor doesn't/didn't do this at all with Diaz.

In my opinion this fight with Nate is/was wasted energy for him.

Him stealing all the titles up to ww would have been a great story and i personally believe he could have done it with a good strategy, i think he could have beaten RDA and Lawler.
This also should be his gimmick, but he couldn't relax and desperatly took some fight, when RDA got injured.
He could have played the same mindgames on RDA that he did with Aldo, but instead he shifted his focus.

He really shouldn't fight Nate at all in my opinion, especially not a second time now.
With that said, i hope he survives somehow, as a fan of Conor, i would be scared!

He already made his money. He's set for life. Unless he wants to stockpile money I personally wouldn't give a shit about proper marketing decisions with 20 million in the bank. Just invest that shit then talk some shit.

Should have waited with the rematch for a year.

Lol at thinking he would have beaten either do an jos or Lawler

It isn't Conor's fault. He didn't know Nate was his father until this March.

As a good thief from the hills in scotland, you gotta pick your scene of crime carefully and bring all the odds into your favor before attack and Conor doesn't/didn't do this at all with Diaz.

Him stealing all the titles up to ww would have been a great story and i personally believe he could have done it with a good strategy, i think he could have beaten RDA and Lawler.
This also should be his gimmick, but he couldn't relax and desperatly took some fight, when RDA got injured.
He could have played the same mindgames on RDA that he did with Aldo, but instead he shifted his focus.

He really shouldn't fight Nate at all in my opinion, especially not a second time now.
With that said, i hope he survives somehow, as a fan of Conor, i would be scared!
Delusional, both RDA and Robbie would have torn Conor to pieces. Conor should concentrate on defending the only belt he'll ever win... at least once. He should have stayed down there and since he didn't he's really hurt his stock.

Lol at thinking he would have beaten either do an jos or Lawler

While a lot of people might think that Conor could beat either RDA or Robbie just because both just lost their titles in pretty spectacular fashion*, I don't know that they're necessarily wrong. Robbie is a zombie and I can see him continually moving forward, just absorbing blows. If Conor didn't gas like he did against Diaz, I can see him outpointing Robbie easily. As for RDA, he's grown leaps & bounds, but I don't think he would beat Conor either. He's quick and he's good at pressuring, but he's very flat-footed. As much as I like Robbie and respect RDA, to think that Conor could beat either of them (recent upset losses aside) really isn't all that crazy to me.

*Conor's last fight was an upset loss as well, but because RDA/Robbie have lost more recently, that's what seems to stick in a lot of fair-weather fans' minds.

lloyd-christmas-laugh-o.gif

You're cracked if you think he Could've Beaten RDA and Lawler lol. Those two are real killers at their weight class. Yes, even though they lost, they are still very dangerous and would've murdered Connor.

Imagine Connor fighting Woodly or Wonderboy? He would've gotten wasted.

Back