• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Conor be stripped again?

Should Conor be stripped of his LW belt?

• Total voters
If I was running that socalled sport you'd have to fight 3x a year or get stripped. With riches and fame of champ comes duty.

Oh and if "injured" automatic strip but get next shot on return.

I explained it you choose to disregard it every time. Why have rankings and have weightclasses if someone that does not have a win in the division? So you are fine with GSP fighting Bisping and Yoel and Whitaker fighting for another interm belt? UFC is directionless and a lot of it is because the environment Conor created. If you could get off his nurs for s second you would see it. Champ vs Champ drew less then him and Diaz yet it's the biggest fight you can make... ok bro.
Wait, I thought you were talking about rankings... Sure, money wise champ vs champ might not always be the biggest fight you can make, but it's the biggest fight you can make rankings wise. Champ vs champ is a bigger and more legitimate fight rankings wise than champ vs #1 contender. Again, you have rankings to let you know where fighters stand in a division, and if a fighter becomes champ it opens the door for that fighter to fight another champ if the conditions are right. You're letting your hate for Conor cloud your judgement. Everyone wanted GSP vs Anderson, everyone wanted Aldo vs Pettis, everyone wanted MM to fight Cruz. With how dominant Conor was at 145 it made perfect sense for him to fight for the 155 title.

Last edited:
Wait, I thought you were talking about rankings... Sure, money wise champ vs champ might not always be the biggest fight you can make, but it's the biggest fight you can make rankings wise. Champ vs champ is a bigger and more legitimate fight rankings wise than champ vs #1 contender. Again, you have rankings to let you know where fighters stand in a division, and if a fighter becomes champ it opens the door for that fighter to fight another champ if the conditions are right. You're letting your hate for Conor cloud your judgement. Everyone wanted GSP vs Anderson, everyone wanted Aldo vs Pettis, everyone wanted MM to fight Cruz. With how dominant Conor was at 145 it made perfect sense for him to fight for the 155 title.
I didn't want GSP vs Silva, don't want GSP vs Bisping. GSP is my favourite fighter and I think the MW title shot is a joke. I don't know how many times I have to say I don't hate Conor just the dudes that ride his dick like you. You keep disregarding that he was finished and won a coin flip fight after the Aldo fight. Revionist history I guess. What other guy gets a super fight after being subbed and looking average ? Lol what a nut hugger. Champions from other divisions fighting other champions makes the most sense rankings wise in a weight division based sport..... again you fail.

Last edited:
Yes but personally I would prefer him to be forced to defend his title as I don't think he is coming back to MMA if the fight with Floyd goes down .
and the reason why I want him to be forced to defend his belt because we will have the same problem we have at feather weight with everyone calling Aldo a paper champ when he was never given the chance to win his belt back .

I didn't want GSP vs Silva, don't want GSP vs Bisping. GSP is my favourite fighter and I think the MW title shot is a joke. I don't know how many times I have to say I don't hate Conor just the dudes that ride his dick like you. You keep disregarding that he was finished and won a coin flip fight after the Aldo fight. Revionist history I guess. What other guy gets a super fight after being subbed and looking average ? Lol what a nut hugger. Champions from other divisions fighting other champions makes the most sense rankings wise in a weight division based sport..... again you fail.
You keep disregarding that Conor was the 145 champ. And yea, of course a champ vs champ fight is the biggest fight rankings wise in a weight division based sport. I don't think anyone would disagree with that. You keep on showing that you have no clue what you're talking about. Keep on being mad about something you don't understand.

I say yes.
He won't defend anyway, so it's better to let the division go on without him.

If I was running that socalled sport you'd have to fight 3x a year or get stripped. With riches and fame of champ comes duty.

Oh and if "injured" automatic strip but get next shot on return.

Agreed. If you become champ, the real work has just begun. Some of these guys get to there, and just relax, or think they can call the shots. This would also get rid of that worthless Interim belt.

The top of some of these divisions are pretty damn even in skills -- on any night one fighter could beat another. To have just one guy sitting on it for months and months while these other guys degrade over time is unjust.

Back