• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shots fired. Chito > Henry

LOL.

I hope he’s not actually hurt though. I want to see Cejudo lose. But I want him to be 100% or as close as possible when he does. Cejudo will be favoured in that fight. But I need to find out if he really is hurt. I don’t want him in there if he’s like Dillishaw.

Merab beats him. There’s no doubt in my mind about it either. If Chito does beat him. It’s time to gracefully hang up the gloves.

g3ib1.jpg

For those who think Chito got no chance. Just to remind you, Chito is 6 years younger than Cejudo. He also hit harder, bigger, and possibly in his prime.

Now Henry's gonna go full Carrot Top again and bring a new prop to the weigh-ins. He'll pull douche kits out of a bag and start tossing them in the crowd and at Chito. Or just toss little bags a Flamin Hot Cheetos at him.

For those who think Chito got no chance. Just to remind you, Chito is 6 years younger than Cejudo. He also hit harder, bigger, and possibly in his prime.
But Chito isn't that good. Despite his win streak i kinda have a low opinion of him as a top fighter. He is tough as hell though.

Cejudo 30-27, 30-27 and a Sal Damato 29-28.

Will be a very boring fight actually. A 2010 style LnP performance.

He also gets out volumed by everyone. He was getting outclassed by Cruz and Font. His power saved him in those fights, didn’t save him against Sandhagen, his one punch every 30 second style doesn’t work if his opponent has a chin.

He's also low output, and Cejudo is just coming off going to a split with Aljo, so he's shown that he's still competitive at a high level and shouldn't carry any ring rust to a fight with Chito.

Make no mistake about it, a loss to Vera would easily be the worst defeat on Henry's record. His body of work has shown that he should be handling guys of Marlon's caliber.

Chito's trash talk game is as boring as his fighting
this. i respect his fight skills, obviously he is pretty good, but dude is boring af on the mic, interviews, etc. just very, very boring. he just got a bunch of tatoos but beyond that, i don't see the personality.

Chito isn’t consistent enough. Unless Cejudo gets caught by him and rocked, I think Cejudo figures out how to control most the fight and earns the win.

Last edited:
He's also low output, and Cejudo is just coming off going to a split with Aljo, so he's shown that he's still competitive at a high level and shouldn't carry any ring rust to a fight with Chito.

Make no mistake about it, a loss to Vera would easily be the worst defeat on Henry's record. His body of work has shown that he should be handling guys of Marlon's caliber.
As a Cejudo fan, I want him to take down Vera as soon as possible and tko ground and pound. Do you think it is possible?

Chito gets a red card for totally giving up against Sandhagen. Can't talk tough after that for awhile. Ruined a potential FOTY

Back