Shot Show 2013

They're still making the PPQ but they put a traditional push button release on it. The PPX is another model entirely. I think it was made for the LEO market.

I'd really like to have that KImber...or any Kimber for that matter. :D

Personally I think STI is much great product than Kimber. They have better customer service and more quality parts in my opinion.

Another cool 1911, here are two nice looking double stack ones. The first one is an officer sized 1911 (3'' barrel) and the second is a commander sized with light rail (4'' barrel). Also a full sized 1911 double stacker with a threaded barrel. Man para ordnance makes some really nice 1911s I hear they work really well.

Looks like beretta is putting out a 92 compact with a light rail. The guy at around 2 min into the video mentions that it's a beretta 92 frame with a 4'' slide/barrel built on top of it.

RIA is getting putting out some New 1911s in 10mm this year.

11-10mm-Tactical-Spec-Sheet-copy-660x510.jpg

12-10mm-Tactical-VZ-Spec-Sheets-copy.jpg

RIA is getting putting out some New 1911s in 10mm this year.

Those look pretty nice, I wouldn't mind owning a 10mm. I have seen videos of people taking out deer with that round. I wonder how much those cost

Those look pretty nice, I wouldn't mind owning a 10mm. I have seen videos of people taking out deer with that round. I wonder how much those cost

They haven't release the price yet(or i didn't see it) but even a TOP End RIA would only be 6-700$ I image. they make great stuff.

Back