Shooto Brazil 56 7pm et Discussion (Fight Pass)

this crowd is way more into this than any AXS tv crowd you get these days. I like it. This is the first shooto i've watched on fight pass.

eh i think that was a good armbar attempt. That was just a really good escape.

lmao alves seems to be really sure he won this. All depends on how the judges scored the first round.

it's over? That was quick. I like it. Just the fights bingo bango and it's over.

it's over? That was quick. I like it. Just the fights bingo bango and it's over.

Yea i agree, i like that fight pass is starting to air all these live mma events, definitly worth having

these shows are a lot of fun, and I REALLY enjoy the Cruz/Chambers commentary duo.

can't say I'm familiar with any of these fighters, but I like experiencing new things. looking forward to this show.

Yup - they are FAKING GREAT together. Need them on a UFC show.

I like the idea of these Shooto shows with Dominick Cruz and the English commentary team, but man, they are a serious time commitment. I started watching the previous show Shooto Brazil 55 on Fight Pass a couple of weeks ago and it was 299 minutes or nearly five hours long! The first hour flew by with five fights with five stoppages, but I just couldn't keel slogging through the other four long hours of fights.

Back