Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

Please, no deaths this time.

Why you mad? You didn't didn't shot
Zebby23 you may be right that this is getting all too common place but how about you just fuck your own face and move on if you just plan on being a sarcastic snarky ass about the news. Seriously, you fucking douche...

Zebby23 you may be right that this is getting all to common place but how about you just fuck your own face and move on if you just plan on being a sarcastic snarky ass about the news. Seriously, you fucking douche...

No thanks... I will continue until something is done. NEWSFLASH its the guns

You don't stab 20 people to death
You don't beat 20 people to death with a bat
You don't hack 20 people up with a samurai sword

I'll wait while the gun nuts search google for articles of a bunch of people being stabbed to death. Also in b4 "ban cars"

yeah, that great gun uprising. Secretly waiting for their moment to come when they're taken to such areas and turned on an unsuspecting public... I guess it's a good thing they didn't use a vehicle cause I kinda of like driving...

Why you mad? You didn't get shot
Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning, Brah!?

Kids may have lost their lives, and you're over here worried about how many pages this event will render on Sherdog?

Is this forum what your life revolves around?

yeah, that great gun uprising. Secretly waiting for their moment to come when they're taken to such areas and turned on an unsuspecting public... I guess it's a good thing they didn't use a vehicle cause I kinda of like driving...

Well you beat me to it. Did this guy use a car? Just curious?

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning, Brah!?

Kids may have lost their lives, and you're over here worried about how many pages this event will render on Sherdog?

Is this forum what your life revolves around?

Nope but you are YOU mad? How many school shootings will we see until something is done? Thousands? Tens of thousands? How many?

It's early so information is always sketchy, but I turned on Fox News and they are live from their affiliate there in Parkland and they said 20-50 injured, but again, it's early and information can change.

I mean, these don't even surprise me anymore. We'll give thoughts and prayers, a bunch of people with vested interests will scream "don't politicize tragedy", and we'll just wait for the next one.

If VTech, Sandy Hook, and Vegas didn't spark action, then I don't think this will either.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims I guess.

I mean, these don't even surprise me anymore. We'll give thoughts and prayers, a bunch of people with vested interests will scream "don't politicize tragedy", and we'll just wait for the next one.

If VTech, Sandy Hook, and Vegas didn't spark action, then I don't think this will either.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims I guess.

My point exactly... Thoughts and prayers everyone

You don't stab 20 people to death
You don't beat 20 people to death with a bat
You don't hack 20 people up with a samurai sword

I'll wait while the gun nuts search google for articles of a bunch of people being stabbed to death. Also in b4 "ban cars"

But this is what you will never respond to......their is no such thing as a plan to remove 300 million guns from the US.

Your calls to gun control, won't work. So even if you are right that guns are the problem, which I don't think you are, your solution is absolutely absurd, and should be mocked, and not taken seriously.

You can not defend that gun control is a plausible solution.

Like Bill O'Reilly said, this is the price we pay to keep our guns. Innocent children need to be slaughtered by the butt load so you guys can keep your dick compensator.

Remington going through some extreme measures to keep afloat :(

Only news I'm seeing is mention of a black hoody and a long gun, is he still at large?

Back