Shootfighting of 1993

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Its with Martin Kove and Wil Zabka of the cobra kai and Bolo Yung. Its an MMA movie of sorts and its a what if version of Cobra kai getting in to MMA after the 80s. Like an alternate plot if you will but not really:

Hope yall enjoy it!

My bad, wrong section it seems. Conor threads are in every section now a days.

I’ll allow it.

Thanks man!

Shootfighting is pretty badass because of the palm strike. You see, in a physical confrontation, it can be a bit problematic to throw a punch but palm strikes have a better accuracy and when you are full of adrenalin your aim tends to be off. But you can always palm strike and use it to grab face and do a takedown.

That's when Shootfighting shines bro!

Thanks man!

Shootfighting is pretty badass because of the palm strike. You see, in a physical confrontation, it can be a bit problematic to throw a punch but palm strikes have a better accuracy and when you are full of adrenalin your aim tends to be off. But you can always palm strike and use it to grab face and do a takedown.

That's when Shootfighting shines bro!

<5>

So when we going to see one of these in the UFC?

cAkLt4.gif

I haven't watched that in years, but there is a guy in that movie that has the funniest fucking haircut you will ever see. It's like a 3 foot high perm and he's trying to rob someone with a knife.

I haven't watched that in years, but there is a guy in that movie that has the funniest fucking haircut you will ever see. It's like a 3 foot high perm and he's trying to rob someone with a knife.

He was collecting money.

In shootfighting, its like nature...only the strong will survive.

Its with Martin Kove and Wil Zabka of the cobra kai and Bolo Yung. Its an MMA movie of sorts and its a what if version of Cobra kai getting in to MMA after the 80s. Like an alternate plot if you will but not really:

Hope yall enjoy it!

My bad, wrong section it seems. Conor threads are in every section now a days.

Watching now ..thanks T.S

But clearly its no BLOODSPORT....

saw the first 5 minutes, is white boy the bad guy and Bolo the nice guy in this? Quite the opposite from bloodsport

Back