Shoot your shot: Jan or Dom

Who wins

• Total voters
Reyes by movement, speed, power, aggression, kicks and youth. Super talented guy when you remember how new he is.

Reyes gonna suffer the same fate as my boy Gus

Reyes had the performance of a life time vs Jones

Let's not forget his wins leading to the title shot included a knockout of glass-chinned MIDDLEWEIGHT Chris Weidman, and a 'win' (it was a loss) vs Volkan Oezdemir.

I feel like he will come in overconfident after that Jones performance and Jan finds his chin.

Tough call man. Dom seems to have great tools on the feet, and lots of range and leverage. But Jan has a craftyness and strength to him. Fights not carrying a lot of hype, but really looking forward to it.

I like that Sherdog is giving Jan a legit shot. If Jan can make it a fight then I think he has a real shot. I think Reyes is just a bit smoother and can win the fight at range though. I will go for Reyes by decision. Jan only got stopped by Santos due to a moronic decision.

Jan Blacowicz
*BLACK-owicz?

source.gif

I think people are a little too high on Reyes still after the Jones fight and are underestimating Jan.
Jan has the experience here and while Reyes has the athleticism to make it quick, I have a feeling Jan gets it done with something slick.

Reyes being a largely one-handed southpaw favors Jan, as Jan has a heavy right hand and a good chin. Reyes is the easier choice, as he's more skilled and faster, at least standing up, so the points game will go his way.

Blachowicz by KO

and New!!

I think reyes is to athletic and fast for jan...but he could catch em ..i went with reyes just based on pace...

But Jan can definitely get it done...i think itll be a competitive match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back