Shoot yer mouf: we all love Conor

I would consider myself a pretty hard core fan and this is the first I've heard about whatever interview is being referred to here, lol.
I'm one of the biggest mma fans in the world. Its been my #1 hobby for over 15 years now. Never miss and event. And I've been on the Conor train since day 1.

And even I didnt give a shit about watching the interview. Just read some cliffs. So I know for an absolute fact TS is lying through his asshole about "everyone at working talking about it"

Kinda sad tbh

I would consider myself a pretty hard core fan and this is the first I've heard about whatever interview is being referred to here, lol.
Did you hear about the old man and the sucker punch? After the video came out recently confirming what a lowlife he is, he was losing so many fans who were completely disgusted with him that he gave an interview to espn or helwani or something where he begged for forgiveness and promised that he would never do it again and even pretended that he still wanted to fight in the UFC just to try to get some positive attention.

Last edited:
Did you hear about the old man and the sucker punch video? After that came out recently, he was losing so many fans who were completely disgusted with him that he gave an interview to espn or something where he begged for forgiveness and promised that he would never do it again and even pretended that he still wanted to fight in the UFC just to try to get some positive attention.
Yeah I saw that but I've never really given a shit about the outside the cage drama and don't believe a word that comes out of that guys mouth the odd times I do hear him speak because he has constantly contradicted himself anyway.

With that said though, the old man not even reacting to the punch and just going about his drinking like it never happened was fucking comedy gold.

Old Irish barfly gives 0 fucks, lol.

Most popular but certainly not for what defending his belts but for his antics (slapping an official, bus attack, smashing a fan's phonre, can't cope with the fact that his whiskey sucks, etc).

I'm one of the biggest mma fans in the world. Its been my #1 hobby for over 15 years now. Never miss and event. And I've been on the Conor train since day 1.

And even I didnt give a shit about watching the interview. Just read some cliffs. So I know for an absolute fact TS is lying through his asshole about "everyone at working talking about it"

Kinda sad tbh
Yeah, I've followed MMA religiously since about 03, rented all the early UFCs on VHS and followed Boxing since I was 8 (1988) so I'm well versed in combat sports fandom but this shit just keeps getting more amusing and ridiculous.

If you think about it though this is a fan base that calls every confrontation from Sonnen/ Silva too Jorge/ Edwards "cringy" and "staged" yet believe Conor flew 20 guys from Ireland to NY over night, got into a locked arena and happened to arrive at the perfect time to throw a dolly at a departing bus knowing his alleged target would have no chance of responding before the waiting security swarmed all because Khabib had a discussion with his buddy and put his hand on the back of his neck a totally legit example of how "bad ass" he is and say shit like "Conor is so gangster", lol.

Consider the source and any delusional bs is believable really.

I guess everybody is excited because this is the first time in a long time that he does an interview with someone else than the police.

So doing an interview = GOAT
Here I was thinking being GOAT had to do with actual fighting.
Silly me.
giphy.gif

Ether

Fuck McGregor. That stunt he pulled when he punched an old guy just because he didn’t want to drink his 2nd rate whisky - that’s the end of him for me.
The turning point was fighting mayweather. He put money before legacy and the game that made him.

Still? Tyson, Ali, Mayweather and Pac are exponentially more popular fighters worldwide, lol.

I dont think anybody on that list except Floyd pulls in a milli + ppv buys consistently

Not 100 percent sure tho

I was a fan of conor, not even i watched the interview.. hard to care anymore..

I do however hate his haters (all haters are vultures and energy vampires) and love to see them triggered and wrong so i'm hoping for a successful return for conor..

I dont think anybody on that list except Floyd pulls in a milli + ppv buys consistently

Not 100 percent sure tho
Tyson has several of the top 20 all time PPV spots in a time when PPV was much more difficult to get and Ali fought in an era where, as far as I know, it didn't even exist so who cares?

PPV sales is pretty much exclusive to North America anyway and tells very little of the reality world wide.

Ask yourself this, of the 4 guys mentioned (or implied in the case of Conor) which one will be forgotten among future fans who have never even seen them fight live but still mention there names when discussing the past legends of the sport or drawing comparisons to future greats?

Since Ali hasn't fought in nearly 40 years and Tyson nearly 20 but are still constantly topics of discussion today this leaves two modern era options.

One is statistically the greatest to ever compete in his sport and the only argument against him legitimately being the consensus greatest of all time is basically hypothetical nostalgia and the other is a guy with 5 career top 10 wins that is best known for his press conference and social media antics.

What do you figure the more likely answer here is?

As a person who can't stand his garbage anymore, if I saw he was being interviewed on ESPN, I would quickly change the channel to anything else. Aside from his true nuthuggers people are done with him.

Dropped him and all his shops on IG. Just need to change AV. Not a fan.

People are bashing JONES because he did some nasty stuff outside the cage but Conor is a walking criminal with malicious intent and arrogant behaviour, I'm wondering if all his fans are also drug addicts or cheaters?
Nah, I believe that most of Conor's fans are just naive goons that want to live vicariously through him whether that be good or bad.

He does an interview;..... its kinda ridiculous how much people care.

Everyone at work telling me about the interview... so many threads on it

Wether you hate him or love him... just remember.... spice the game up

FUCKING GOAT

GOAT I TELL YOU
Where/what kind of work do you do?

Just curious since no one talks about him at my work (office/software developers)

As a person who can't stand his garbage anymore, if I saw he was being interviewed on ESPN, I would quickly change the channel to anything else. Aside from his true nuthuggers people are done with him.
You're correct, I myself haven't even watched the interview because I automatically know It's for Conor to save face at this point. Fuck him an his bullshit

It's like the guy is rich or something, and has people on payroll to do PR on public forums.

There's not much else to explain this dumb shit.

Back