Shoop Shoops without a home - post miscellaneous Shoops here

well sometimes these GIF shoops have a way of filtering thru to other threads bra........have Faith.....

I am the master of things like that haha. I made a gif the other day and got 4 likes. @Ken Fresno posted it a few minutes later and got 133 (and counting)!! https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/157606287/

You’re the GOAT

I could only hope to be Bundini Brown

People have to know

14806996_1395482900.jpg

This is completely OT, but can we make requests? And if so, where?

This is completely OT, but can we make requests? And if so, where?

Well that's tricky to answer. We don't have a system for requests. If we have a shoop thread then people request stuff all the time, but the request relate to the fighter we are shooping. We just had a Christmas thread where we filled hundreds and hundreds of Santa hat avatar requests. Sometimes in a thread if someone posts a pic, people wil say "Can someone shoop so and so into this?" and sometimes a shooper will do it... sometimes not.

But to directly answer your question the best I am able to, you are going to have to ask individual shoopers. I fill request all the time and LOVE doing them. You can PM me with a request or ask anyone else if you like. This link is always in my sig.

PM me for Shoop help or requests

th
Well that's tricky to answer. We don't have a system for requests. If we have a shoop thread then people request stuff all the time, but the request relate to the fighter we are shooping. We just had a Christmas thread where we filled hundreds and hundreds of Santa hat avatar requests. Sometimes in a thread if someone posts a pic, people wil say "Can someone shoop so and so into this?" and sometimes a shooper will do it... sometimes not.

But to directly answer your question the best I am able to, you are going to have to ask individual shoopers. I fill request all the time and LOVE doing them. You can PM me with a request or ask anyone else if you like. This link is always in my sig.

PM me for Shoop help or requests
thank you

All right, so I'll just this request here. If one of you kind gentlemen could fulfill it during your offtime, that'd be awesome. If not, I'll live.

I never realized how much I needed an animated gif until this one was made. My request is, to add a durag, a blunt, some ice around the neck and some J's to the bill in this picture. Animated smoke would make my year.

892184800ee473d1e23509cc4ccd26c8ef66675bd7060eb04174335decc38d745248aaea.jpg

All right, so I'll just this request here. If one of you kind gentlemen could fulfill it during your offtime, that'd be awesome. If not, I'll live.

I never realized how much I needed an animated gif until this one was made. My request is, to add a durag, a blunt, some ice around the neck and some J's to the bill in this picture. Animated smoke would make my year.

892184800ee473d1e23509cc4ccd26c8ef66675bd7060eb04174335decc38d745248aaea.jpg

I don't even know what you said. Even with the help of Google. Who do you want these added to and what is all that stuff you are talking about?

I don't even know what you said. Even with the help of Google. Who do you want these added to and what is all that stuff you are talking about?
Genuinely lol'd at that.

So here's the picture in question. I want the stuff added to the paper.
atb.png

And here's a rough concept sketch of what I want added.

amendment-to-be-paint.png

The durag, the chain, the blunt, and the jordans.

Genuinely lol'd at that.

So here's the picture in question. I want the stuff added to the paper.
atb.png

And here's a rough concept sketch of what I want added.

amendment-to-be-paint.png

The durag, the chain, the blunt, and the jordans.

how's this?

durag-av-gif.705955

Attachments

• durag-av.gif
    durag-av.gif
    767.8 KB · Views: 132
Back