Shoop Shooper Of The Year - Post Your Best Shoops + Nominate

heres my entry @Buff can you can you put it in the finals please im not sure how
2FzLl0Q.jpg

I gotta get some kind of Rookie of the Year honor for running a train on the NGS competition!

I demand compensation and recognition! Pay me Dana!

I gotta get some kind of Rookie of the Year honor for running a train on the NGS competition!

I demand compensation and recognition! Pay me Dana!
Your Reebok 10% discount card is on the way. It might be expired though.

I've done everything I can to sabotage this competition from happening... It's 100% my fault that it's nearly February and still no vote thread... I did my best.

I'm done. For the foreseeable. It's not personal.

It was real, it was fun, at times it was real fun.

Adios muchachos.

Last edited:
I've done everything I can to sabotage this competition from happening... It's 100% my fault that it's nearly February and still no vote thread... I did my best... Apologies to have not succeeded.

This circle jerk stuff has made me completely give up shooping... I'm done.

I dont even know what to say bro. Dont leave. We need you man.

I've done everything I can to sabotage this competition from happening... It's 100% my fault that it's nearly February and still no vote thread... I did my best.

Adios muchachos.

Don't quit Buff the shoop scene won't be the same man :(

Adios muchachos.

:(

I get it life happens we get busy - less motivated - I'm particularly suffering from seasonal effectiveness disorder right now and there snow everywhere

But we love your work and contributions - you are one of the few glowing beacons on this forum - --- hope you still stick around and make fun stuff when you have time, doesn't have to be full time :)

whatever you need to do tho do u - no regrets

Adios muchachos.

You cant quit man.
Wog0pEc.gif

You are my dance partner.
mGY6NYr.gif

And my modelling partner.
uvc4QXx.jpg

:(

I get it life happens we get busy - less motivated - I'm particularly suffering from seasonal effectiveness disorder right now and there snow everywhere

But we love your work and contributions - you are one of the few glowing beacons on this forum - --- hope you still stick around and make fun stuff when you have time, doesn't have to be full time :)

whatever you need to do tho do u - no regrets
Thanks for understanding bro.

Adios muchachos.

pretty sure i can lure you back by making sure jon jones has a wardrobe malfunction in his next fight...until then, keep banging tens

truly an outstanding shooper, hope you are bringing lulz to our screens someday soon

Adios muchachos.
Always think of you as the Lee Murray of shooping

Adios muchachos.
Hi mate, i have to say we’re gonna miss you on the shoop scene if you go. Your questionable shoops always brought the lolz.

On a personal note, the shooping scene has been great to me. I’m an older guy, struggling with everything computer related, and i get frustrated whenever i try new software.

Then i discovered the shoop scene, and man I’ve been having so much fun with this. Most of that is due to the shoop OGs like you, @bigwaverider , @jei @Myrddin Wild and too many others to mention. I learned a lot from you guys, and even though I’m still doing basic stuff, the shoop scene is a big part of why I’m still on Sherdog. I think this thread was a great idea to bring even more visibility to the shoop community. You have your reasons so I respect your decision and wish you the best, but it doesn’t stop me from hoping that you stick around at the same time.

cheers mate!

Hi mate, i have to say we’re gonna miss you on the shoop scene if you go. Your questionable shoops always brought the lolz.

On a personal note, the shooping scene has been great to me. I’m an older guy, struggling with everything computer related, and i get frustrated whenever i try new software.

Then i discovered the shoop scene, and man I’ve been having so much fun with this. Most of that is due to the shoop OGs like you, @bigwaverider , @jei @Myrddin Wild and too many others to mention. I learned a lot from you guys, and even though I’m still doing basic stuff, the shoop scene is a big part of why I’m still on Sherdog. I think this thread was a great idea to bring even more visibility to the shoop community. You have your reasons so I respect your decision and wish you the best, but it doesn’t stop me from hoping that you stick around at the same time.

cheers mate!
Love you and all you crazy bastards.

It's not personal at all... Life stuff.

I'll be back.

but...but...
sherdog IS life... ?
Sherdog never die... I'm not quitting sherdog... Just hanging up my picsart for the time being - it's my personality. I find myself shooping when I'm supposed to be doing life stuff.

Also I liked the anarchy we had going before. All this corporate style shooping goes against the art behind it. I find myself resenting a beast I helped create... I got to take time out, and stick with actually talking about MMA for a while... Wrestling gifs in the PbP threads... That sort of thing. I even reposted some competition froot the other day in Maycee threads - I'm just taking a different perspective... I have to be my own Sherdogger for a while... The pack is strong... You'll be ok without my NSFW shoops for a while.

By the way, I think I spotted your girlfriend the other day... I saved the picture but I forgot to bring it up until now.

67784323_2091239104514852_491843054689320960_n.jpg

Back