Shoop that Vitor Midsection (W/ Optional Jesus Waistband)

Mayor

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Have fun.

Attachments

• sadvitor.jpg
    sadvitor.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 50
  • sadvitorcropped.jpg
    sadvitorcropped.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 40
  • vitorjesus.jpg
    vitorjesus.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 18
ae4dwp.jpg

Where do I collect my award

whats funny is Vitor still clearly has muscle definition mixed in there, at age 37 and having been on a long, stressful layoff.

whats funny is Vitor still clearly has muscle definition mixed in there, at age 37 and having been on a long, stressful layoff.

He should be more ripped than ever during his layoff, you get fit from training and all this time off has been giving him time to only focus on training lol.

I don't really understand your logic. It's not like he was on a vacation or something.

lol, well obviously he hasn't been laying on the couch pouting, Also that added energy he had over the last cpl years from the trt helped him out a lot allowing him to hit the gym a hell of a lot more, muscles no matter the age if worked out correctly will keep definition so some degree, its more of the extra skin that makes it look less defined.

Stressfull layoff? What are you talking about. Look at the pictures online of Vitor in June/July of this year. The dude was in incredible shape. Wonder what changed? You act like if these guys don't have a fight scheduled they don't train. Nothing could be further from the truth.