Shoop Shoop that snot Mcgrooger

It hurts me to see this thread in this section... Shoopers avoid this place like the plague... What few remain, anyway!

Should be in the main section for a couple of weeks and then go into shoopville imo... Any chance of an amnesty on this thread? It's dying in this section... @jeicex @Lethal @TeTe @Augustus Caesar @Tachy

From a traffic perspective you are correct. I am not sure what other mods think about this, but I am totally okay with it being moved as a temporary solution to bring in shoopers.

5BHYJy1.png

From a traffic perspective you are correct. I am not sure what other mods think about this, but I am totally okay with it being moved as a temporary solution to bring in shoopers.

Nice one dude!

Shoop threads struggle hard enough as it is these days - There was like a mass exodus of shoopers a while ago!

MayMac section again...

PicsArt_02-26-03.29.44.jpg

Last edited:
Sherdog has so many bitter bums that take delight in the downfall of men who take big risks. I've done my share of shit talking Conor leading up to this fight, but respect where its due.

wow, who knew faces get rearranged when they get punched!

Change your tampon.

Does anyone know if Conor's in violation of the UFC's Reebok sponsorship agreement?

Back