Shoop that Shocked Rogan

Oh boy, I'm so excited to see shocked rogan again. You had left for a while so this was one of the big ones along with shoop that ronda that came along. I'm excited for what you're going to come up with. I came a long way in my shooping efforts from the beginning in this wonderful thread.

nJwve5M.png
forgot I did this one ... well I contributed so that's me done :)

lol'd. Great stuff. He did say that he jumped a fence didn't he! :p
well it came from the eye witness reports but yeah fence jumping is definitely part of his story :D

the shoop came out great, ty

just made this but not sure what else to put it in yet

TjObtRf.png

6mkEjwr.png

I am high fiving you from my computer, Luger.

Terrific bump.

Since this thread's creation, two of the most prominent posters in this thread have become mods. It's the path to modship, that shooping life.

Terrific bump.

Since this thread's creation, two of the most best looking posters in this thread have become mods. It's the path to modship, that shooping life.

HAHA! Hey Jeicex? Did I ever show you "The Potato" Shoop I did a few months back? It got sort of famous via PM only. You will instantly understand what I am talking about if you did. ;) :eek:

W1MUnVf.jpg

I always loved this Shoop from @bigpunch
Hope he doesn't mind me adding a shad face.

rFSWjco.jpg
shadface doesn't quite look as "perfect" as Rogan

I'm thinking it's the lighting

although Shadface's side is brighter than Rogan's anyway, the spotlight glare and visible sweat is too different. Shad isn't sweating at all somehow :D

Back