Shoop that Shocked Rogan

6c6abd6754f5c225d45ebd1b589e1445.gif

Haha this is great

shoop%20pope%20speech_zpslbhtreci.jpg

I saw a picture and was inspired to make up one more shocked rogan.

shocked%20rogan%20template%20clean_zpstw99rlto.png

I just cleaned up and made a better template, now that I've learned a few things along the way while shooping. No more mic on his face, but the little bit of purple on the side of his face won't go away without me trashing his eyes. Little by little, it'll get better. I also updated the original post with that new template.

Shocked Rogan will never die!

I just cleaned up and made a better template, now that I've learned a few things along the way while shooping. No more mic on his face, but the little bit of purple on the side of his face won't go away without me trashing his eyes. Little by little, it'll get better. I also updated the original post with that new template.

Shocked Rogan will never die!

You could use an Adjustment Layer (Hue/Saturation) and change what's impacted from "Master" (which is all colors) to "Blues"/"Cyans"/"Magentas", whichever one(s) give you the desired control. Tweak it as desired (i.e. change the hue to something more reddish, lower the saturation, etc.). Then, if it's still effecting unwanted areas, just use the Adj. Layer's mask to control where it is active and where it isn't (white areas of the mask are active, black is inactive, so fill it black and then just color in with white the small area you want to tweak).

This was always my favorite Shoop thread.

You could use an Adjustment Layer (Hue/Saturation) and change what's impacted from "Master" (which is all colors) to "Blues"/"Cyans"/"Magentas", whichever one(s) give you the desired control. Tweak it as desired (i.e. change the hue to something more reddish, lower the saturation, etc.). Then, if it's still effecting unwanted areas, just use the Adj. Layer's mask to control where it is active and where it isn't (white areas of the mask are active, black is inactive, so fill it black and then just color in with white the small area you want to tweak).

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f55/official-sherdog-shoop-tutorial-q-thread-3085313/

Valuable info. You should make a step by step tutorial in the Tutorial thread. I was gonna make one on adjustment layers.. when and if I ever get to it.

Good advice, MM, I'll be sure to give that a try in a bit. I am still learning how to manipulate layers.

And BWR, my god, that thread is wonderful. I can't believe I didn't know about the paths tool until now.

I am so disappointed that MM's gifs are no longer active with photobucket. They were genius and the new people that look in this thread won't be able to see them, just reactions of how people loved them. I should have saved them and put them up on imgur.

I am so disappointed that MM's gifs are no longer active with photobucket. They were genius and the new people that look in this thread won't be able to see them, just reactions of how people loved them. I should have saved them and put them up on imgur.

They'll be back. Its a monthly views limit on Photobucket that resets at the end of the month.

I just switched to imgur too.

Sasso is kind of random.

Totally random. I was doing it up for the Rogan board and I didn't have any good fighter faces that were looking in that direction. I started thinking around the Rogan sphere, and then I thought to Callen, who then led to Sasso. With his big head, he fit perfectly over the guy to the left of the pope.

as 1 of my all-time fave shoopers, i do have a complaint-request:

for some reason your work doesnt seem to last as long, is this a function of photobucket?

for example i was just today directed to this thread by jeicex,and the thread of course delivers.

whats frustrating is that i see you are quoted here many times, but none of your work is still showing, while the shoops of every other artist remain...

is this something you can rectify?

for some reason your work doesnt seem to last as long, is this a function of photobucket?

for example i was just today directed to this thread by jeicex,and the thread of course delivers.

whats frustrating is that i see you are quoted here many times, but none of your work is still showing, while the shoops of every other artist remain...

Train is awesome and one of the best on this site. Very kind, informative, and willing to teach. Have had many good PM discussions with the brother. I heard the issue with Photobucket was with bandwidth limitations - I think Mr. Helper TrainInVain is the one who told me. Edit: It was Train. See this quote below. Train for president!!!

They'll be back. Its a monthly views limit on Photobucket that resets at the end of the month. I just switched to imgur too.

Funny thing literally just now. On Train's advice, and particular after seeing your post, I went to create an Imgur account. I think maybe Nick Diaz has something to do with Imgur as evidenced by this security code.

7sfW9cv.jpg

Thanks for liking the shoops.

Its photobucket, just like with Mike's stuff, mine hit a monthly limit on views. I think it resets tomorrow.
I just made a imgur account this week, and uploaded everything to imgur and will go through at some point and edit the links.

I'd recommend imgur.com for anyone who's not sure what site to use for hosting. Thanks to a heads up from Empty Emp for pointing out to me it keeps track of how many views you have and if your image gets linked to other sites.
A few of the things I did recently where shared on other sites and that's what put my views over the photobucket limit, which only happened once before. I didn't even know it until I posted a few shoops on the new imgur account. Then I saw the imgur stuff linked to other sites and went to check it out and found stuff linked from my photobucket lol.

Thanks for liking the shoops.

Its photobucket, just like with Mike's stuff, mine hit a monthly limit on views. I think it resets tomorrow.
I just made a imgur account this week, and uploaded everything to imgur and will go through at some point and edit the links.

I'd recommend imgur.com for anyone who's not sure what site to use for hosting. Thanks to a heads up from Empty Emp for pointing out to me it keeps track of how many views you have and if your image gets linked to other sites.
A few of the things I did recently where shared on other sites and that's what put my views over the photobucket limit, which only happened once before. I didn't even know it until I posted a few shoops on the new imgur account. Then I saw the imgur stuff linked to other sites and went to check it out and found stuff linked from my photobucket lol.

Just uploaded a bunch of stuff to Imgur. Any .gif greater than 10mb is converted to .webm video.

.wemb video is not compatible with Sherdog as far as I know. That's kind of a deal killer for me.

That's the trouble with good shoopers, their work gets viewed so much the servers shut down. I am making the switch to imgur now.

Or, as I find out, I already made an imgur account years ago and just forgot the password. Either way, Shoop that Shocked Rogan will live on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back