• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop that KO Ronda

141phec.jpg

Didn't check if this was already done (and done better), but...

ea_ufc2yqj1p.png

Edit: Just saw it, the answer is yes to both ;)

hahaha damn this is just beginning and it's already epic

*Need a date big guy?*
*It's not fat, it's water retention* *Hoover Dam couldn't retain that much water...*
*Big boned* *bullshit, even dinosaurs didn't have have bones that big*
*Her arms look like natural sausage casings stuffed with gravy...*

FS1 just showed a pic of rousey about to eat a hammerfist instead of showing the actual knock out, that pic has some real nice potential.

What I don't get is that shot was taken with the camera sitting on the ground. It's not like the photographer spontaneously took those photos, he had time to think about the composition and set it up.

Made this one last night for a Dana thread but never posted it. Was gonna work on it some more, but I guess it's done enough. Gif was made from this video (about 1:30) and this background. I thought Dana's shadow was cool.

edit: So, I hop onto Imgur and there's this edit button. Decided to check it out and add a "BWR" to the bottom left corner. Ergggh that was a mistake as it killed the gif. I re-upped it just now. Note to self: Don't do that again.

nzS6uRH.gif

Jht8S0M.jpg

This is what happened when I tried to edit it.

Jou9aWk.gif

Back