Shoop that KO Ronda #2 - 2017

it's weird, CPU spikes upwards of 35% viewing this on the forum, saved it and no spike at all viewing on my laptop :p what about you?

I have no clue what you just said LOL

Holly always has to be there for Ronda, Like a Ghost of the Christmas You Just Got KTFO Past <DrakeLaugh>

I think the problem is people are shopping just to shoop...it's no longer a novelty.

Of course it's not a novelty.

It's a tradition, unlike any other.

masters-green-jacket.jpg

no, you've just become jaded.

take a few months away from forums and mma etc and you will come back refreshed.

it's 100% you.
That must be it, you goof...been watching UFC and training martial arts since 1993, but I'm just now getting jaded.

What a jabroni!

I have no clue what you just said LOL

Holly always has to be there for Ronda, Like a Ghost of the Christmas You Just Got KTFO Past <DrakeLaugh>
lol do you use windows?

if yes, open task manager :D (right click taskbar)

That must be it, you goof...been watching UFC and training martial arts since 1993, but I'm just now getting jaded.

What a jabroni!
there's no specific guidelines for becoming jaded :p could take 60years .. or 6 minutes

this reply below though shows us what you're actually here for, and it's nothing to do with shoops.
LuLz @ all these triggered "shoopers".

LuLz, I say!

Damn dude that's Empty Emp level shit right there.

That's BWR level stuff brah. :D

My first shoop
Rousey_In_Carbonite_Poster.jpg

Good first shoop. Now let's see some more.

it's weird, CPU spikes upwards of 35% viewing this on the forum, saved it and no spike at all viewing on my laptop :p what about you?

also lol at Holly (and Dana's head expanding)

You're probably getting CPU spikes on this page because it is playing multiple gifs. The "Best Shoops of the Year" thread is pretty harsh on the cpu with everyone posting massive gifs.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fsoty-favorite-shoops-of-the-year.3429151/

Amanda "Archer" Nunes Bless

shoop_3.gif

Good work AOD. You spent some time on that one. Even used a back of the head pic for ronda. Those pics are never easy to find.

This is the first time ive done this, so I obviously suck. I focused more on the story..
DEXATI20170110052444.png
DEXATI20170110055512.png
DEXATI20170110054446.png

there's no specific guidelines for becoming jaded :p could take 60years .. or 6 minutes

this reply below though shows us what you're actually here for, and it's nothing to do with shoops.
All kidding aside...these "shoops" are horrible...I'm not saying it doesn't take time/dedication to crank these out, but when the overwhelming majority of them don't immediately make you chuckle (at the very least), then these "shoopers" need to reassess their method of operation.

I can crank out hundreds of Mario Paint-grade "shoops", but what's the point if I'm just doing it for the sake of doing it, or to simply put more "shoops" under my belt!?

All kidding aside...these "shoops" are horrible...I'm not saying it doesn't take time/dedication to crank these out, but when the overwhelming majority of them don't immediately make you chuckle (at the very least), then these "shoopers" need to reassess their method of operation.

I can crank out hundreds of Mario Paint-grade "shoops", but what's the point if I'm just doing it for the sake of doing it, or to simply put more "shoops" under my belt!?
right, so you want a cheap instant laugh and absolutely nothing else, which means it is you and not us that's the problem, just like I said earlier and will keep saying.

the shoop artists don't to reassess anything either because our shoops are popular

Shoopers need to stay busy creating more and more so we don't get "writers block". An idle mind is Satan's playground.

right, so you want a cheap instant laugh and absolutely nothing else, which means it is you and not us that's the problem, just like I said earlier and will keep saying.

the shoop artists don't to reassess anything either because our shoops are popular
Sound like you have a serious issue with constructive criticism...

Do you want me to lie and say they're ALL masterpieces!?

Back