Shoop that KO Conor

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been anxiously waiting to make this thread. But then I realized that there’s no need to wait till after the fight to create it. Conor will get exposed. In humiliating fashion. Of course, I don't have a time machine to go into the future so they'll be no shoops now. But all you shoopers hang tight, bookmark this page, and get ready for after the fight. This is your place.

I got $8,000.00 on Nate. Not 8 dollars. 8000. Stockton Motherfucker!

It’s funny how a hype machine like Ronda gets derailed yet many fans fall for the next one just three months later. You guys will never learn. But I can’t blame you. Conor, like Ronda* before him, is following the proven Tito Ortiz playbook. Why do you think Tito was the face of the UFC back in the day?

(1) He cut massive amounts of weight so that he can (2) fight and dominate smaller opponents thus (3) look like an unbeatable killer and (4) gain massive fame and fandom in the process.

Beating a string of smaller, older, and/or outmatched opponents is what makes fans think a fighter is the GOAT. It's the total opposite of what everybody thinks but it's the proven proven path of super success in combat sports. If Sage Northcutt had kept on beating small unranked LWs, many fans would have called him the favorite as against Robbie Lawler, Carlos Condit, Tony Ferguson, Nick Diaz, etc.

The only way I will eat crow is if Nate decides to submit Conor hence no KO. Or if by a puncher’s chance, Conor survives five rounds of punishment. Either way, I’m sure there will be many shoopable Conor faces. The best one will be my new avatar.

Here’s my shoop idea, inspired by Scarface:

Hey, Tony. Remember when I told you when you first started working for me, the guys that last in this business, are the guys who fly straight. Low-key, quiet. But the guys who want it all, chicas, champagne, flash... they don't last.

Someone synced these two gifs and shoop Conor’s face into Tony’s and Nate into the gunman’s.

l8USTV.gif
death-o.gif

* Ronda did not cut as much weight. Rather most of her opponents were blown up flyweights hence she had the size advantage. It took a legit BW Holly Holm to expose her.

can't wait to see the damage control on this thread

Post your betting slip so we can shoop you crying if you lose please.

"Not a real fan" hates Conor. Surprise surprise.

Only $8K? You don't seem very confident...

I got $1 million on Conor.

Not calling you a liar, but it would be epic if you posted the slip.

I think Conor is a great fighter, but if you get hyped this much, sooner or later it ends and usually ends bad.

*Watching thread.

Creates a shoop thread with no shoops AND says he bet $8,000 without a bet slip. BAN HIM!

No bet slip + Nov 15 acc + expects someone to do time consuming shoops for them

Go away.

TS has balls I'll give him that, here's to you TS get dat loot!!

I hate to break it to you buddy, but as much as I love Nate Diaz he rarely KOs anyone.. You might have to wait a bit longer.

You should have just given me $8000

Back