Shoop Shoop that Karolina

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MS Paint v4 Shoop Off Voting Poll is Live!! Come vote!!

Templates by BWR. high resolution templates in spoiler. - BWR

V7wr5Zi.png

ZIgAV5C.png

20200222065350_GettyImages1208051722.JPG

I'm not a shooper, but this has massive potential.

Eg2yc8R.png
karolina-full-body-hi-res.png

Last edited by a moderator:
20200222065350_GettyImages1208051722.JPG

I'm not a shooper, but this has massive potential.

You need to post templates. You cant just post a pic and tell us to shoop it. If I can find a higher resolution image I will do it for you.

edit: i put the template here and made a shoop while I was at it.
edit2: added full body template
gkA5OvD.gif

Eg2yc8R.png

ZIgAV5C.png

Last edited:
You need to post templates. You cant just post a pic and tell us to shoop it. If I can find a higher resolution image I will do it for you.
Hey, I thought that was the point. Post a picture and you magician's turn it into a shoop.

Card or ban, never touch our dear Polish Princess. No matter what, she is our warrior who is such a sweet charm.

<Deported1><Deported1><Deported1>

God I hate that she got her ass beat up so badly.

Admittedly it's because I'd really like to love her tenderly.
hahah. i was so torn when andrade knocked her out. i really like andrade but seeing karolina get put away like that was so saddening!!

hahah. i was so torn when andrade knocked her out. i really like andrade but seeing karolina get put away like that was so saddening!!

Oh man I know! I was abnormally pissed when that happened and then I sort of realized it's because I look at Karolina more as a potential mate than a cage fighter <Lmaoo>

Tell em!

At least he didn't use the shoop tag for the thread so there's that.

Good guy BWR always willing to help out

Back