• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop that incredulous Cormier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say this thread is not funny, i just say its not that funny in the first 10 pages, thats it. Why are you guys so butt hurt about it, just like little kids when someone don't agree with you you start to cry,so defensive.

Last edited:
I didn't say this thread is not funny, i just say its not that funny in the first 10 pages, thats all. Why are you guys so sensitive like a cry baby anyways.

You've the one who is acting very defensive. if anyone is crying, it's you.

This thread is based on how much I loved Cormier's honesty in the face of bullshit. I'll be rooting for Cormier as well.

Well, if you are rooting for DC, then i will be rooting for Jon Jones then, hope you enjoy your UFC pay per view from now on, cause i know i will.So, you are from canada, i saw your photo in the photobucket.

Last edited:
You've the one who is acting very defensive. if anyone is crying, it's you.

Why will i be crying when i can watch live ufc events from now on and don't give a damn, you guys don't deserve me to sacrifice for you guys anyways.

Last edited:
this is a pretty low IQ kind of statement to make. even lower by EQ standards.

You have no idea what happened to me, so you are so quick to make judgement, you don't know i was been force to take posion medication and i did nothing wrong. Its call risperidone, it kills your D2 dopamine receptor in your brain as well as serotonin, and shrink your brain as well. It attacks your purity gland and makes you dull. At one point, i couldn't even remember my name, I was on dose for like 6mg a day. i was been put in dark room for a few days with no food and little water from the sink, no paper towel to wipe my ass, and getting injections that i don't know what.My brain is slowly recovering, but it needs some time.

Last edited:
Mate relax its all good... why stick around in a thread that offends you so much? no one is immune to the shoop even after Fedor got taped and emotions were high sherdog did its due diligence and Fedor got shooped just like everyone else.

Well, if people keep quoting me up, i have to answer back, thats how it works for me. This thread is funny, i just say its not that funny in the first 10 pages thats all, and i edit out quickly, but chuck & the vig have to snapshot my unfinished line in like 5 sec, and not giving me a chance to finish my line.

Last edited:
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

we are witnessing greatness. TS should get an automatic black belt.

Safe to say, this thread has reached legendary starts. Amazing shoops.

Well, if people keep quoting me, i have to answer back, thats how it works for me. This thread is funny, i just say its not that funny in the first 10 pages thats all, and i edit out quickly, but chuck & the vig have to snapshot my unfinished line in about 5 sec, and not giving me a chance to finish my line. I always edit my thread.

quoting this guy ^^

amazing shoops guys, bar set way too high :D

One of my top 5 threads.

Why are people arguing about IQ? Since we're on that i think GSPoab is probably a genius. Those are some high level shoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back