Shoop that emotional Joe Rogan

a_hilarious_collection_of_korean_photoshop_troll.jpg

credit to @Soul On Ice for the top right rogan, hope u don't mind :D

I didn't sorry man. I just typed in "joe krogan" and was so happy that someone made this

It's a pretty cool shoop. TY for sharing it man.

Nice one dude... I could do with a few pointers! Hahaha!

Not to make excuses, but I'm on a free app on my phone using my fingers... But definitely the shading and colours I could do a way less lazy job of still!!

Dude you will go blind doing that on a small screen. At least I would. :eek:

Glad you're trying and having fun while at it. Shooping is a good outlet for creativity. If you are worried about skin shading and colors, you can primarily adjust the reds or yellows for skin tones... if your program will do that. I don't know what program you are using, nor could I probably help as I never did much on a phone/tablet.

We should have used this one as well.

View attachment 94467

View attachment 94471

Ya know.. for how much money he is worth, his cell phone camera just sucks.. alot. But yea, that's a good pic to shoop.

EbWsF0P.png

haha nice! a little blurry.

with rogan there is no limits t the shooping faces

words of wisdom!

sweet one

I have no idea what that mean but I always like B&W

These last two.. he looks like Nicholas Cage.

Last edited:
Been doing contests at www.photoshopcontest.com. In 2nd place this month which is quite a feat as I am not a paying member. I only get 2 days to work on the images vs. their 7-28 days. Voting starts before I even get to work on mine (voting is only 2 days). Came in 2nd in my last contest with this called "Kayaker". Nothing outrageous:

After
t2wtt49x9wif7cixdo6le3v0oodv82ysxl4j.jpg

Before
100916740de67089c239e1d13500c5cc171e0bc77160154.jpg

This link right here has some I made. They show the "after" and "before". Hover over the image and click "next" to scroll or just click on the pics. Hover and click the gear for full resolution.

thanks for asking brah. :)

Just glad you're back fam, we were missing your epic shoops and excellent taste in fighters around here :)

Rogan hauling ass

utrOjgo.gif

Last edited:
This thread is fkin awesome !!!
U guys are awesome !!

Back