• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop that Angela magana vs cyborg

She's got that Zeke the Plumber thing going for her

F0F61A9D-0695-4131-841D-6001DB3E9AF3-4372-000003814A79841C.jpg
Holy shit this makes me feel old...

giphy.gif

Oh you couch potato .. a broken collarbone will do that to you.. I'd gladly demonstrate on you if you'd like

Funny, I broke mine twice. And didn't lay on the ground like I was paralyzed. If YOUR pain threshold requires YOU to act like that, say "a broken collarbone will do that to ME". Funny thing was the second time was during hs football. But I agree, some people may act like that

Lol I just turned 28 a month ago, so yes
I turn 28 in less than two months haha
I dont feel old....but i cant believe that was on 25 years ago!

Same goes for shows like hey dude, pete and pete, are you afraid of the dark, clarissa explains it all, ren and stimpy,all that, kenan and kel, mystery files of shelby woo, secret life of alex mack.....i know some of these were a little later
But all of them are at least twenty year old shows

960.jpg
Ok now i do feel a little old

Last edited:
WTF, start watching GOT asap if you haven't yet. Best show ever.
Hmmm I've always wanted to but their are so many great shows shows on tv I feel like that Andy Sanberg opening skit I'll try to Got one day binge marathon

I turn 28 in less than two months haha
I dont feel old....but i cant believe that was on 25 years ago!

Same goes for shows like hey dude, pete and pete, are you afraid of the dark, clarissa explains it all, ren and stimpy,all that, kenan and kel, mystery files of shelby woo, secret life of alex mack.....i know some of these were a little later
But all of them are at least twenty year old shows

View attachment 232181
Ok now i do feel a little old
Ah, to be 28 again. I would probably redo most of the same mistakes again. The fun ones anyways...

Did she break her spine?

It was reported that the punch gave her a broken cervix... I am going to assume that it was cervical vertebrae or there was a massive crotch punch that wasn't on the video.

Back