Shoop Shoop Dat Toad Face Tony

NDb6bfU.jpg

0eXOs46.jpg

Impressive. Question for pros like you and bigwaverider... How do you color match? I always do my shops on my phone and have no idea to get the colors to match up.

Impressive. Question for pros like you and bigwaverider... How do you color match? I always do my shops on my phone and have no idea to get the colors to match up.
"Adjust" when you're adding a photo, and "effects" for the overall image on picsart...

Google Translator PT BR > En
I use Photoshop CS6, I have no knowledge in other programs, I believe it is the best for editing because it has many selection tools, filters, brushes, layers etc.

For example, you have tony's face layer, so you create another layer with a solid color and blend it with the tony layer, looking for a blending and opacity option that suits you best.

I recommend Photoshop for more elaborate work, in it you can do whatever you want, just know the tools.

I use Photoshop CS6, I have no knowledge in other programs, I believe it is the best for editing because it has many selection tools, filters, brushes, layers etc.

For example, you have tony's face layer, so you create another layer with a solid color and blend it with the tony layer, looking for a blending and opacity option that suits you best.

I recommend Photoshop for more elaborate work, in it you can do whatever you want, just know the tools.

Thanks for the tips. Yeah I just use Pixlr and Adobe Photoshop Mix on my phone... So while I have some funny ideas (like the BJ Penn nod)... The execution of them is laughably poor on my end. I need to step my game up

@fprado is a total master of color (and light matching). I would love to pick his brain. he is really really good. I am not a cell phone shooper so I can't help you. @Buff gave you some good advice below. Of course you can always web search it and look up some tutorials if there are any. I leaned from tutorials myself.

"Adjust" when you're adding a photo, and "effects" for the overall image on picsart...

Wow you use CS6? that is ancient! Almost 10 years old.

I can’t look at the rest of the thread. You’re a master!

Thabnks brother but have a look around. There are some amazing shoops. Some great imagniation. the guys stepped up to the plate for sure. Some of the best shoops ever IMO.

Thanks for the tips. Yeah I just use Pixlr and Adobe Photoshop Mix on my phone... So while I have some funny ideas (like the BJ Penn nod)... The execution of them is laughably poor on my end. I need to step my game up

I'm pretty sure most cell phone shoopers use Picsart. @Buff can you chime in?

I couldn't really find a good angle on it and I lost interest after I fucked up the colour filter...

View attachment 922700

Linda Blair was ridiculously hot in the early 80s though...

View attachment 922701
Like on par with 80’s Phoebe Cates? I think the Exorcist scarred me as a kid to ever see Blair in any other light…
47AD73E1-0BBE-407F-9FDC-DC8D4E4DB1DD.jpeg

Back