Shoop Shoop Dat Sherdogger . . . Belfast Q&A edition

forfed-gif.168797
wow best one yet! (of this South Park shoops)

amazing

Thanks :) Just learned how to make a gif and man, it's so much more fun :)

How bad did we collectively mindfuck this poor bastard? He's tagged us in at least 25 threads

It's okay though because:

Mxeo1B3.jpg

Nice arms @D 1 Wrestler

Put those fuckin guns away son

lol I continue to tag you because you try to call me out for everything except mma knowledge which this forum is about. You post nonsense one liners to try to get likes early in nearly every new thread then the rest is copy pasting articles. YOu make shit predictions despite spending your entire life reading and posting on an mma forum. The guy In the video is exactly how I and others with athletic backgrounds picture posters Ike you.

lol at talking about arm size as if relevant to mma or wrestling. I'm built like Cruz , p4p goat athlete

lol I continue to tag you because you try to call me out for everything except mma knowledge which this forum is about. You post nonsense one liners to try to get likes early in nearly every new thread then the rest is copy pasting articles. YOu make shit predictions despite spending your entire life reading and posting on an mma forum. The guy In the video is exactly how I and others with athletic backgrounds picture posters Ike you.

lol at talking about arm size as if relevant to mma or wrestling. I'm built like Cruz , p4p goat athlete

Didn't read after the first sentence, just because you didn't know who Shinya Aoki was, said Nate Diaz is the best BJJ guy at welterweight, and believed the guy who said Lesnar failed a drug test because of an asthma inhaler. You're objectively one of the dumbest human beings on the planet.

Here's the double whammy:

Mxeo1B3.jpg

lol do you even lift

Back